logo

Joe Amico
Cyber stalker
5. (23 mins ago)
ZONG
taking money off my phone for poker chips and not given me any

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fraudulent Support

DAK Industries
California
DAK.COM
After purchasing the software and hardware to transfer audio files digitally, the software stopped working.

The "help" site was incomplete and incorrect. NO backup help was available. When I called the 800 number, I was told there was no phone support, and was hung up on.

Repeated attempts to recontact the company through their sales number were met with a busy signal.

This is clearly a fraudulent outfit and should be shut down.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2011 by   The DAKKer 0 Votes
Hi, I'm Drew Kaplan From DAK.
We offer unlimited tech support by email with pictures and a ton of movies. We are here 7 days per week and we try to answer every email within 24 hours, but rarely do we ever fall behind by 48 hours. It's true we can't handle the tech support by phone because of the nature of our software programs. But we send movies and animated pictures to answer any question. We fully support XP, Vista & Win 7 and answers and procedures are different for each. We also offer a no questions 30 day refund if you're not satisfied.
 17th of Jun, 2012 by   don jimmo 0 Votes
I have spent one month trying to use DAK software and hardware with no luck.The USB Grabber is junk and the software is poor at best. It is much easier to record in another sound studio, "REAPER" is free and great, then split the songs, put the file into windows media player and "get media info " quick and easy. The poorly named Holly Grail is usually wrong, in fact it has never been rite yet and editing it is not as easy as advertised.splitting the tracks in the sound studio would help but it wont let you .

Dryer Safety Tips for Consumers