logo

Home Depot
Practicing Bigotry
3. (17 mins ago)
Light In The Box
Poor Customer Service/Dress made wrong the wrong size!
4. (18 mins ago)

DailySteals.com

Posted:    YamK34

Scam

DailySteals.com
I've ordered two different products from this company. Neither was functional. They're happy to issue an RMA and replace the products. The problem is that they sell cheap things that cost more to mail back than they're worth, so very few people will avail themselves of that option. Avoid the psychic pain and don't order from these guys.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Oct, 2010 by   Jonah Y 0 Votes
I ordered a new linksys router 10 days ago, but still they have not shipped it yet. I emailed them several times but they never reply. I opened a dispute through paypal yesterday. They take money right away but never send the item. These guys suck. Yeah, I'm saying suck.
Please do NOT buy from this seller. I'll claim about this to paypal if they don't respond in 10 days.
 21st of Nov, 2011 by   Alfonso-Chicago 0 Votes
While I don't doubt sometimes bad luck strikes, I've ordered two items and both have, and still, work very well. One was a wireless router with long range, that thing works great! Another item was an iPhone 3 battery/case, it also works great. Don't. Be afraid to order from dailysteals.com, they can really save you some serious money.
BTW, I don't work for them or anything like that ;-)
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   blenderer 0 Votes
Ordered a D-Link wireless router 12 days ago and have not received any shipping information through email or through their site. I sent a concerned email to them 2 days ago and have not heard a thing from them. After reading around on the Internet, I am pretty positive I will "eventually" get my router(most complaints say 3 weeks to a month). On the website they blatantly lie to you and say that orders never take more than 6 days to ship. This guy is making a fortune on shipping costs alone and not putting much effort in making his business reputable. I highly recommend you stay the hell away from this business and I know I will stick to woot.com for my "daily deals".
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   Joe Brock 0 Votes
Don't buy anything from these people. I ordered a remote control RF extender. They sent me and billed me for two of them. Obviously a glitch on their part as my order was clearly for one. when I inquired and asked for one to be refunded, this was their wonderful response:

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for emailing us. I checked into your account and there are two confirmed orders for the remote extenders. We are a final sale company so we are unable to take the items back. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Mitra
The DailySteals Team

After opening, I found that NEITHER ONE WORKS. Don't buy from these people as they will rip you off if given the opportunity.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   NotRealHappy 0 Votes
I have to agree with the assessments here about not ordering from dailysteals.com - I ordered an item back on 04/09/12, still hasn't shipped (but it's been charged!). Sent an email last tuesday asking for an update to the other - that was apparently ignored, because 6 days later, my item still has not even been shipped.

BAD COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   chuckiii3 0 Votes
I am currently having a problem with a $229.99 portable air conditioner I purchased from DailySteals.com on May 25, 2012 and received on June 7 in damaged condition. Excellent communication with customer service representative "Rae", but still no resolution to the problem as of June 23. Contacted Royal Soverign (the manufacturer) to file a warranty claim, and was notified that DailySteals was not authorized to sell Royal Sovereign's products, that they would not honor the 90-day warranty, and that Royal Sovereign and DailySteals are currently in litigation regarding the matter. After doing some research, I discovered that the item had been drop-shipped from BBB International, LLC out of Lakewood, NJ, a field warehouse and distribution center that services many different internet businesses. I was told last week by DailySteals that they would contact their "supplier" (apparently BBB International) for a resolution, but I have heard nothing from them. In the meantime, I've filed a dispute with PayPal for a refund. Will update with the results ...
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   Chanson D'amour 0 Votes
I will never order from DailySteals.com ever again. I ordered a pressure washer, it arrived damaged and missing parts. It's garbage. I asked for a refund.. same Rae story.. must be an auto-response.. here's the email I get when I ask for a refund.

As I stated this order was sent to you via our supplier and we are still waiting for them to follow up with us.
Once I hear from them I will follow up with you. I deeply apologize for how long this taking to conclude.
Rae
The DailySteals Team

I filed a dispute with PayPal and will file a claim if I don't get my money back. Sick of scammers like DailySteals. They don't follow up, they don't resolve, they just keep putting you off until the time has passed and you have no recourse. Consumer ripoff artists. Pictures of the damaged item are included. Box was crushed, handle is bent, item is cracked, missing pieces fell out of gaps. Don't buy from DailySteals.com! You won't get what you pay for.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by   Chanson D'amour 0 Votes
Update, Their supplier had the broken item picked up by UPS with no notification to either me nor DailySteals. I called UPS to see if they picked something up off my porch (because the thing was garbage, wasn't taking up space in the house) and they said yes, I got the tracking number from UPS using just my address. Then DailySteals sent me an RMA for a return Label.. What a mess! I replied to DailySteals all the info of the item being picked up, tracking number, delivery confirmation back to their supplier, etc.. My complaint I filed on PayPal has been resolved, DailySteals refunded my 170 clams. I still won't buy anything from them anymore. Their suppliers will bury them.
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   tunedog 0 Votes
I ordered something a month ago and still have not received it. This site reeks of something sleazy, I would say avoid them until they get their act together.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   Zamores 0 Votes
They sent broken non functional charging cables. No help from customer service.. Oh well..
 11th of Dec, 2014 by   Customer deceived by Daily Steals 0 Votes
This merchant is really a thief - they are crooks!!! I ordered an item and got a different one. I emailed several times and had to call and fight to get an RMA. Still, I had to pay for return shipping. DON'T BUY FROM DAILYSTEALS.COM, DON'T, DON'T. I IMPLORE YOU! For your own sanity!!!

US Targets Financial Fraud