logo

Cordell & Cordell
screwed by their scam
3. (38 mins ago)
IIC Online Storage Solution
not working, no answer, no refund
4. (40 mins ago)

Posted:    Henry

Huge rip off

DACFIX.com
dacfix.com
This company is a huge ripoff. They can do nothing to repair your DAC. I was fired from KLLM because I needed 6 weeks off for surgery. They said it was company policy to do 4 weeks only, and they would hire me back as soon as I was signed off by my Dr.

When I was signed off I called everyday for 3 weeks and was told there were no trucks available, even though they were hiring more drivers. During my time off and while waiting to be called back I called almost every day to check on my status. Finally they fessed up and said they were not going to hire me back. They sent a report to DAC stating I was fired for 'non-communication'. No mention of the surgery, the letters from my Dr., nothing.

I have been turned down several times for employment because of this. I turned to DACfix to repair the mistakes on my DAC. They didn't tell me about their poor correction rate at any time. They were quick to take my $149 though!

After weeks of unanswered phone calls from DACfix I have filed a Better Business complaint, but I don't know if I will ever see a refund.

I have tried to get a lawyer to go after KLLM but to no avail. Apparently it's legal to fire people for needing surgery and then blacken their record so they can't get a new job.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2010 by   Blue01 0 Votes
Hear Hear, Do Not Use DACFix.Com. They will tell you exactly what you want to hear until u pay. They do not produce at best they put a rebuttal on your DAC and consider that a 70 percent success rate. Finally, they have an F rating with the BBB. Just another ripoff service.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   dacfix.com 0 Votes
We must file and go through the dispute process using FRCA guidelines that the Federal Government has in place to do so. As you mentioned we do not state that we provide a 100% success rate. Our success rate on average is 70% which is very high considering a driver has less than a 10% chance of winning if he disputes the information himself. Furthermore, we do not pay to be a member of the BBB therefore we do have an F rating. As you may be aware, in order to continue to have good standings with the BBB, you must continue to pay them to be a member and we chose not to continue to do so. Everything we do is under FRCA guidelines, so if we did not win your case, it is because the carrier provided evidence under FRCA guidelines that the information was a true entry.
 28th of May, 2010 by   J.D. Jackson 0 Votes
I would like to ad to this dicussion. I also was ripped off from DAC FIX. My initial call I explained my problem with my DAC and they promised how easy it would be to fix. Once I paid they treated me like dirt and refused to refund my money. They have no influence on your DAC report and cannot produce. In addition they have a BBB rating of F which is a Failure. This rating was earned by compliaints from users who they also ripped off . Do not use this service they will take your money and treat you like dirt.
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   Perry Shilling 0 Votes
My Expericences were also bad. They did not help me with my DAC. They took my money and shouted at me over the phone "We do not give refunds". I have checked with the BBB. Thier rating is negative with many outstanding complaints. You use this service you will find no service, no refunds, an on-line Scam.
 20th of Jul, 2012 by   RUNNING FIRE 0 Votes
Henry of KLLM on 2009~03~19 and ALL other Drivers;

I am working on helping the entire trucking industry. I am age 60 with 3 million miles of quality experienced driving. It is not I am any luckier than any other driver. It is my Chinese Wife that made me keep all my documentation. ALL OF IT. Now it is 13 years later, and HireRight/DAC Trucking Solutions is back to bite me in the butt, stick a knife in my back, cause considerable loss of time energy and money. So much effort for nothing. I am one that can win.

I have my passport showing I was in Hong Kong, and MY drivers invoice of linehaul, and even my drivers log book. I NEVER EVER NEVER worked for Morgan DriveAway out of Indiana. They blasted me to DAC Services. Why? I had to run back from my Hong Kong pleasure with my wife's family, stop my truck from getting paid numerous linehaul runs, FOR $.20 CENTS PER MILE. Morgan bankrupted me. Of course I nailed them to the wall, told them Bad Karma is going to put you under. HA! they went bankrupt and under the dirt. So many Owner Operators they cheated, helped throw the shovels.

Yet here I am 13 years later having to deal with this. I can get truck jobs. I have and had a good truck job. Now I after another good trucking position. They use HireRight/DAC and I have to solve this for good, removing this false derogatory information, and pray it never appears again. I decided to make a stand, for all others that have such heartfelt stories of what has been done to them by rotten evilistic truck companies.

I have 3 million miles of KNOWING who those companies are. Most do not know that "MS Word Pad" can copy/paste 65, 000 pages. I am using it to collect all the data from drivers, DAC, DAC Fix, and companies.
Remember this; The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword!

I am not sure yet how much data I can type in this window, and all other such complaint sites i have found. So this is a test. I am making my contact available. Especially, most especially, to help ALL drivers, good drivers, that can not get a job DUE TO DAC or any other situations. I will always post what happened to me, and when/what/how I finally have my DAC fixed, gone, finished with the horror story, for I am no different drivers. Without work, I will starve. I have no money in the bank. No insurance. A 2002 van that will get me to work. Glitches against me. All this at age 60.

However, many people know me. Many people love me. I have impeccable character. I will not hold any truth back. Like how is it I still can live good? Ah, the luck of the Irish again. My Chinese wife is a Master Degree Nurse Practitioner with a yearly salary of $125, 000 going to the bank. However again. It is all coming to a screeching halt. Her job is gone soon, and I am being held up just a wee little bit. As soon as MY PROOF OF DISPUTE is presented to DAC and the company, I should be okay. It is not fun at age 60 to be scrambling for a simple driving job.

Anyway. Here is my info: Running Fire > RunningWolfsRun@gmail / and here is the plan. Your gonna love it. We all, ALL OF US, form CAAD! (opposite of DAC)
CAAD Services * * All trucking Company Aberrations`Against Drivers *
a Non-Profit Organization Dedicated to the Dedicated Drivers of American Highways

To not bother another company: Class A Drivers (also opposite to DAC); It can not be CAD so being used by this service company. It is okay, for we need 2 AA's anyway. This falls under the metaphor: “It is a wise Monkey that never Monkeys with another Monkeys Monkey.” I found this during a search. Such a name for this potential guardian group protecting drivers, is just tentative, after all, does any drivers out there really have any power to join in this battle? I will send out what’s called “An Invitational Consciousness” to such drivers or persons of interest to help fix this wrong. After all, there are miracles in the world, aye.

Any and All may contact me “Running Fire”: RunningWolfsRun@gmail.com
Most especially any of you that are of concrete letter of the law knowledge, that have money to burn to light the fires under these devious truck companies. We will begin the list of companies, promoting the evilistic ruination of drivers and the continued downfall of Americas economy. It starts with the rotten color companies:

Just a few of many: White/Blue ~ Orange ~ Blue ~ Brown ~ Yellow ~ Red ~
The worst of the worse: SWIFT ~ SNEIDER ~ WERNER ~ PRIME ~ JB`HUNT ~ CR`ENGLAND ~ KNIGHT ~ COVENANT ~ CRETE ~ US EXPRESS ~ CRST :
(the list is welcome to grow, however, PROVIDE PROOF, aye, Documented Proof)
We BLAST these companies in DIRECT opposition to any and all reports of DAC.
Keeping in the good nature of Good Karma, a better same name could read tentatively as:
CAAD Services * * All trucking Company Aberrations`Against Drivers *

I will see how this makes the post here, and I will visit other sites, with an increase in factual information. It is so sad from the so called USA President all the way down to trucking dispatchers, nobody will help the good truck drivers get a job. So many have forgotten Trucking is one of the backbones of America. Unfortunately with the American Dream GONE, trucking is added to the list of all other American ways added to the list of downfall: Farmers ~ Auto & Truck & Farm Equipment Makers ~ Airlines ~ Steel Makers ~ Ship Builders ~ NASA ~ ALL OF OUR MANUFACTURING GONE (thusly, no promises can be met, for without manufacturing ... THERE ARE NO JOBS), and of course the list of Truck Companies going under is too extensive to list.

What do we do? What real Americans always do, WE FIGHT. How? THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD! Let us see if this is a beginning. I imagine there are at least 3, 000, 000 drivers out there unable to get a job. What a concept that WE could have a company of 3 Million Drivers that DAC can not touch. HA! elect me president and my first order is to bankrupt all the COLOR truck companies. That would provide about 300, 000 jobs that would have NO HIRERIGHT DAC REPORTS!
Bundles of Faith and Compassion;