logo

Tata Docomo
SIM locked and PUK blocked
2. (46 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
3. (51 mins ago)
appuals.com
They started to take money for nothing and didn’t reply to my emails
4. (51 mins ago)

Latest Questions

cvs store Complaints & Reviews - Bad customer service

cvs store Contacts & Informations

cvs store

Posted: 2011-12-22 by    Ruth B.

Bad customer service

CVS Store
my husband on oct. 30 went to cvs store at 301 prima vista in psl to buy cartons of cig. they raise the price from 35.00$ to 55$ when he came home i told him to take them back when he was told they would not the asst.manager was rude and told him toleave the store and not to return i told my husband i would go up to talk to the store manager i go to the store all the time and know the girls and the manager on the receipti dont see no refund.on monday the 31th went up to the store to be greeted by the same girl when i said i wanted the store manager and ask her if she was the one that talk to my husband the day before.

she became rude and told me to leave the store i did get a little upset told her i want the store manager she said he wasnt there itold her i would be back she told iam not allowed back i then told her i would tell everyone in my area not to shop there anymorei have been going to this store for years needless to say i went to wallgreens and purchase my cigs they charge me 40$ acarton 15$ dollars less i will no longer shop at any cvs stores and iam still will talk to the store manager i hope this girl is fired for her rudeness and the lost of costomers in our area

CVS you all are full of IT! You all advertize that you all have $59.00 Net book . I have a CVS that is located right next door to my job, and I would go inside everyday just watch to see. If you all would get in the Net book, I watch it for 3 weeks straight and you all never ever had the netbook even when they were approx 99.00 the employees would say oh we are waiting for the truck to come in. You ask when the truck come in. Then they said or they never came on the truck. I have a rain check that I have been holding for approx 1 ½ month. And still noooooo never got it.
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Dec, 2011 by   heath2011 -1 Votes
When they told your husband the price he did not have to buy it, by paying he entered into a contract with the store and no they do not have to give you your money back. Stop being so damn ignorant and grow up
 24th of Dec, 2011 by   Hogwarts Student Zachary 0 Votes
They would not just tell your husband to leave the store without him doing or saying something he should not so tell us another one. Also for some products like tobacco they do not allow returns. I agree with heath2011, for someone who is old enough to smoke you sure don't behave that way. I also get the feeling that you are considering not getting your way as being treated rudely.

As for telling everyone in your area not to go back, I am sure they won't be listening to you. Also if you and your husband are like this all the time I am sure they will they will be going to CVS knowing they will not run into you there. Telling you that you can't have your way is not being rude so she won't be rude for doing her job, no matter how much you talk to the manager.
 24th of Dec, 2011 by   Ruths husband 0 Votes
Why don't you morons who obviously work at CVS shut up and not reply to my review if you are going to harass her. I wish I could meet you face to face. That way I can hit you so hard your teeth end up coming out the other side of your head. I would not do that but ofcouurse when I made this "threat" the the person at the store she asked me to leave the store. Something I would not carry through. She then threatened to call the police if I did not. That cashier is going to get fired. I tell you that. I will keep bugging CVS until she does. My wife is friends with the manager and some of the staff so it will happen.
 24th of Dec, 2011 by   Hogwarts Student Zachary 0 Votes
If you really are Ruth's husband than even making a threat is a criminal offense.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   rxtechsince92 0 Votes
The maturity and intelligence in this complaint is overwhelming! Thank you
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   smoosh 0 Votes
That's one big run-on sentence.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit