logo

3. (2 mins ago)
Club Intrawest
deceptive business practices
4. (8 mins ago)
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc (EFG)
Extended Warranty Scam

CVS Pharmacy

Posted:    JacD54

Fraud

CVS Pharmacy
I brought a prescription into the CVS store on Tuesday, they said they were out, but they would order it and it would be in on Thursday. I knew I had enough until then, so I asked them to order it.

I called Thursday to make sure it was in and they said it was, so I sent my husband to pick it up. He called from the pharmacy a little while later and said it was not there. Supposedly they ordered it but it didn't come in.

I need the medication and cannot skip a day - if I had known that it wouldn't be there I would have gone to another location. I've had many problems with this store and this is the last straw - I will take my business elsewhere.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2010 by   Blaze018 0 Votes
Sometimes our supplies do not include things that we have ordered in our shipment and we at the Pharmacy will not know this until we receive and put away the order. While we do everything possible to get the medication, it is out of our hands if the supplies makes a mistake.
 25th of May, 2010 by   MichaelAIL 0 Votes
that's a very unfortunate event that you had. But, this does not in any way, shape, or form qualify as fraud. The meds not getting shipped to that location has nothing to do with the company. They may have ordered it, they may have been told that it would be their thursday but if it did not arrive then, than it's not CVS' fault. It has to do with the company that shipped the meds out, or even the middle man company that was supposed to deliver it.

Identity Theft Scam