Creating Power

Posted: 2013-06-17 by

Refund guarantee not honored

Creating Power
New Jersey
Karim Hajee positions himself as a spiritual mentor/life coach and has a refund guarantee for his product. Then he sends out unsolicited emails endorsing a program where the narrator states they can provide bank codes that can automatically have money wired to your bank account from banking institutions and that we should "rip" off the elitists. Once I saw that he was hawking unethical practices, I realized he was a scam artist and that his original program, which has meditation/hypnosis tracks included, were not to be trusted. I requested the refunded guaranteed and he refused to honor it. I would be very cautious about trusting this website and person - he has not honored his word nor has he behaved in a forthright, upstanding manner.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?
More Creating Power Complaints & Reviews
Creating Power - Not honoring refund [3]

Comments

4th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I've actually purcahsed a lot of Karim Hajee's material and have never had an issues. I did return one of his cds that I did not enjoy and got my money back right away. I've been on his list for years and the promotion you're referring to didn't promise to wire money to your account. It was actually a course on options trading but it doesn't sound like you even looked at the web page otherwise you would have figured that out. Maybe you purchased something and tried to return it after the return deadline. I think you should follow up with his company, I've had nothing but great service and have spoken with Karim Several times - never had a problem with them.
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Hi Eilleen, This is Michael Davis with Creating Power. In response to your refund request you made your request outside the guarantee period and before we could respond you went to paypal and launched a complaint. We then could not issue a refund until the complaint was solved. Once the complaint was solved you received your refund in full and you were able to keep the product. As for the promotional email you received regarding " bank codes that can automatically have money wired to your bank account from banking institutions and that we should "rip" off the elitists" this is simply not true and this is not what we advertised or promoted. We sent out an email about a trading program (as Kevin mentioned in his comment). No one was ripping off anybody or stealing bank codes. You stated this made you scared in an email to us - and we explained it again to you. I am sorry that the promotional email created so much anxiety and angst - we have since removed you from our promotional email list so that you don't receive any such information. If you would like to contact me directly you can email me at: info @ creatingpower.com - and I'd be happy to answer any questions. But you have received a refund in full and you still have the product. I think this resolves this issue.
 9th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes