logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
3. (9 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
4. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    Jackie

Award Certification

Consolidated Payment Services
Netherlands
Letter inform me that I've won an award the sold and rightful owner of the $20'000.00 personal payment number ######. Then request that I send them some form and $10. clam fee.
Comments Netherlands Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jun, 2010 by   Pandora1120 0 Votes
I got the same letter, the first words are Dear Miss Green, First I would like to congratulate you, because you have won an award. You are officially a winner. Blah Blah you won 20 grand so please send us ten dollars and then we will send right out your award. Thank the Lord I looked up the company, because I just don't have luck like that!! e=I am so sorry for all of the people who got taken by these horrible beings. At least I know that when they die, they will not be going to the same place that I am. So please everyone whom receives letters that are just to good to be true, its because they are! So every decent person out there, Beware there are scum that will lie, cheat, and steal from you. The whole time telling you how happy they are you are a winner and all that crap. If in doubt, just take it to a lawyer, they see shit like this every day. So beware good folks, people will rob you blind if you let them, so don't let them!!
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   S. Stewart 0 Votes
Hi I received the same letter informing me that I am officially a winner. I just found out that it is a scam. I kind of figured it was because if I supposely won 20, 000.00 why do I have to pay a fee to receive the money that I won. I am so glad that I took it to a bank to be looked at the teller told me to go on line to this website and thank god I did. To those who will or already experience it investigate more before you just respond to a scam like that so that you want loose your money times is hard.
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   divyya.r 0 Votes
i have received the same letter today .. i stay in India .. it say i have to pay a claim amount of Indian rupees 500, can i complain to the near by police station regarding this can any one advice me on this.
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   ray alfie 0 Votes
bullshit!!!my mother just got the same letter today, saying that we should send them back P500.00(Philippine peso) to claim that shit $20, 000 from their goddamn scam. well, we're not that fool and stupid to be easily freaked out by that greedy, desperate moron Robert Allen!!! God really loves us that's why it came into my mind to check on the web to find out if it's really real. Luckily, i read your complaints. thanks to you guys. hey, all you people out there, don't be fooled by this scam!!! be careful!!!
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   bigron 0 Votes
i received the same letter today that i won $20, 000 but this is not true this is a scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   SusanWeaver 0 Votes
THANX! You all confirmed what I had suspected!!!
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   mz yale 0 Votes
how long do it take to get you'r money
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   Dean Mariano +1 Votes
All of you guys received what I got too and their address is Consolidated Payment Services, P.O. Box 270, 3640 AG Mijdrecht, THE NETHERLANDS
I think this is a scam too.I didn't reply to their mail to send $10 Claim fee.Maybe this guy Mr. Robert Allen have already fooled many people who believe on his strategy of sending mail like that, instead of Email Scam.I hope this modus will stop and wish I could see him behind bars.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   rose12345 0 Votes
I am a resident in the Philippines. I also received the same letter. I was really shocked and laughed at it because it was stated there that i won $ 20, 000. I think no crazy person would just give you that kind of amount at stake. In the first place, i never joined any contest or game in the internet. I was wondering how did they find my personal information, for a reason that im living in the Philippines. I won $10, and you scamer guys are losers...be ware of scams.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   rose12345 +1 Votes
I am a resident in the Philippines. I also received the same letter. I was really shocked and laughed at it because it was stated there that i won $ 20, 000. I think no crazy person would just give you that kind of amount at stake. In the first place, i never joined any contest or game in the internet. I was wondering how did they find my personal information, for a reason that im living in the Philippines. I won $10 that i saved, and you scamer guys are losers...be ware of scams.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   tres_eagles +1 Votes
I received a letter also as you did, guys and it also have the same content. It was from a certain robert allen of cps payment department. from what i have learned through the net, this is a scam. i'm from Philippines an it's quite unbelievable.it also says that i should returned enclosing $10 for claim fee and should be returned to CONSOLIDATED PAYMENT SERVICES PO BOX 270 3640 AG MIDJRECHT THE NETHERLANDS. thanks thee I believe in my guts..for you guys behind this scam who kept deceiving other innocent people, someday, you'll get your punishment, maybe not now, but I believe you will.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   Shirand 0 Votes
I have received the same letter. Send $10, 00 to the
Netherlands and they will send me my winnings of $20, 000.00 dollars. It is obviously a scam and I hope it will be removed from the internet or listed as a scam.
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   carmz 0 Votes
i'm from phillippines...my mother also received the same letter of yours and asked me if this is true.. then i search the internet if this is really a scam or not coz i doubt it. thanks that you posted your comments so that we will be aware of this kind of foolish act..
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   Jewels Anna 0 Votes
I got the same letter in mail today. Deadline date, December 30, 2010. Send 10 dollars to, Po Box 151, 1420 AC Uithoorn, The Netherlands.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   Romulo Mijares 0 Votes
I also received last February 14th the same letter.
I cut the lower portion and sent it to them. However, I have not sent
them the $10 requested.
Please inform me if this is a scam or not so that I will not sent the $10 ASAP
Thanks...
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   jhenielz +1 Votes
i received the same LETTER tOday shOcks thanks guys .. i was gOing tO by a car and i was knOwn that this is a SCAMMMMM!!! FUCK YOU! "ROBERT ALLEN"
THE 20, OOO.OO is all yours!! CPS PAYMENT!!! DAMNED! 10+10= 20 HAHAHA!!! FUNNY!!!
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   bedo 0 Votes
i recieve the same letter

my question if this is true or scam only
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   Erlyn 0 Votes
I also received the same letter from CPS, Netherlands...I was ecstatic at first but when i checked it in the NET, boy my hunch was confirmed. Finally I am decided to not send my $10.00. Thank s guys for this warning...
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   cielo18 0 Votes
same here! wtf robert allen ur just wasting ur foolishness mind...thats all
 15th of Mar, 2011 by   jacquelyn franco 0 Votes