logo

Chevrolet Online Lottery
Winning notification
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Matrix Cellular
A variety of plans to cater to all your needs
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Gphelp247.com
$34.95 showed up on my credit card. I do not know this site.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CPS buffalo ny Complaints & Reviews - My Children was wrongly removed from our home

CPS buffalo ny Contacts & Informations

CPS buffalo ny

Posted: 2012-12-04 by    khalilah mckenzie

My Children was wrongly removed from our home

Hello, my name is Khalilah McKenzie,
I live in Buffalo NY and I am a good pro-active parent to my 2 high IQ and ADHD children. CPS has taken them away due to personal reasons and not true solid facts. They actually have no sound proof of what they are really holding my children for. Yes, I did cuss the lady out but she had no justifiable reason to take my children. She went up to the school two days after our intense telephone conversation and made up a lie on my two innocent gullible children. The allegations that were made pertaining to us, their dad and I cannot plea guilty because we did not do anything we were accused of. So is it right that they keep my children? I feel like I do not have any civil or even human rights but I pay taxes, I’ m a homeowner, college graduate and everything else that middle class blacks have. I am not a horrific parent and either is dad. I also have a professional witness that spoke with the CPS worker before she took my children. I have all documents and CPS cards dated everything else including counseling and school records. This is not the first time this has happen. Caseworkers lost their jobs and my children returned home. I am doing everything these CPS workers and judges are asking of me to and my kids are still in foster care. My kids have been taken away from me due to personal reasons instead of actual facts three3 times in the last ten months. Buffalo NY is the most racist segregated town I have ever seen in my life. Is it okay for a CPS worker to lie and the system keep your kids?
I received a call from a CPS investigator on 6/6/12, she stated that the hot line call was not about my kids and me but we were mentioned in the report by my children’s father son. She also stated that she knew he did not stay with us and I did not have custody, his mother took custody in 9/2010 from dad. So she wanted to come straight out to my house, however mind you, my kids were taken away based on a lie last year and the case was dismissed. My daughter was in the mental institution for 6 weeks and she was only six years old. Ever since they returned home there had been two in home therapist and wrap services assisting us weekly. I felt that the presence of the CPS investigator would place a seed of fear in the children being taken again after establishing a circle of trust that was stable. She didn’t want to hear that and she and I had a heated conversation. The next day all the information that I gave her such as my team’s numbers counseling information she spoke with everybody and they had GREAT things to say about my family growth and she felt like because my team was black they was lying so she went to the school on 6/7/2012 and interviewed my two unknowing scared kids and they told her the truth and then the next day 6/8/2012 she called me and told me that I had a hour to get to court and she was violating me on a court order because I wouldn't let her in and I got a CPS call. She was out of control with my kid’s father when she called him on that Tuesday. She was saying they were going to call the state troopers and they were standing at my door and I would not let them in.

I was just like not right now come tomorrow when the therapist is here because I do not trust you people because of the lie that was told before and the case was dismissed. I would like if you come tomorrow...she was so hard on I was hiding something.

So she did all of this on personal motives and not facts which is unprofessional...because I have people in my home four days out the seven and we were in intensive counseling including dad and we was doing well with no red flags but anyway...we get to court and my judge and my lawyer was out of town and I was screwed and they came up with some lie that I have been whipping my son with a belt 5 to 6 times since he returned home from foster care and that their dad whipped my daughter with a spatula until she peed on herself because she brought home a 32 on her behavior sheet...this was a damn lie. The time frame that was referenced was when the two home therapists were in the home on the weekend and that is some sick mess okay. My kids didn't tell the CPS worker this. They cry every night asking why are they in foster care and everywhere they go they tell everyone that their parents are good to them please let them go home...Yes I was wrong to curse her out and I felt that she should have been calling dad and mom to the child that the call was about why rush out to my house and scare my kids and self. The CPS hotline calls are allegation not facts. WHERE are my rights at? Someone please help me understand...

Khalilah Mckenzie
khalilahmckenzie@yahoo.com
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mortgage Modification Fraud is on the Rise