logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
www.gold4power.com
this site hack my wow account
2. (21 mins ago)

Cooking Club of America Contacts & Informations

Cooking Club of America

Posted: 2011-03-18 by    Erica Spear

subscription and free gifts

Also got an invoice after I had chosen not to continue subscribing. The telephone number for Customer Services is correct. Just keep pressing 0 until you get a representative and take no notice of them talking all over you.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2011 by   Twila Pierce 0 Votes
when I signed up, I sent a check for $24, even tho I thought that was a bit high. The day the check was mailed, I recieved another letter from you'll, saying, we heard you loud and clear and you only have to pay $12 to join. I have recieved my first magazine and my first book to preview, but have not recieved my free gifts for joining. Just wondering what may have happened. Was it lost in the mail?
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   Twila Pierce 0 Votes
When I signed up, I sent a check for $24, even tho' I thought that was a bit high. The day the check was mailed, I recieved another letter from you'll saying, we heard you loud and clear and you only have to pay $12 to join. I have recieved my first magazine and my firt book to preview, but have not recieved my 3 free gifts for joining. Just wondering what may have happened. Were they lost in the mail?
 29th of Aug, 2012 by   Vicki Camire 0 Votes
I never received my $100 Grocery Coupon card or my free multi-purpose grater that was promised to me when I paid my subscription. I did receive the free knife tho. When can I expect to receive the grater and coupon card??? If you do not want to send the items as PROMISED by Cooking Club of America, the just send me my $24.00 refund Check! ASAP. I will be waiting for an answer.
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   John L. Somers 0 Votes
My name is John L. Somers and my "inital membership" number is 54951400. I have since become a LIFE member and that number is 20537680.
When I joined I recieved a ceramic knife and have never recieved either the grater and $ 100.00 grocery gift card nor have I recieved any of the magazines with the exception of the very first "free" one.
I have talked with customer service on 3 different occasions and was told how sorry y'all are AND was ASSURED that EVERYTHING was orderedand would be recieved in 7 to 21 days.
My question is, WHERE ARE THEY? How many 7 to 21 days do y'all need?
I expect a reply at your earliest convenience .
John L. Somers
20537680
 26th of Apr, 2013 by   Carolyn J. 0 Votes
I'm still waiting for my coupon card. Cooking Club of America should be ashamed of themselves that they associate themselves with a sham company like this. SHAME ON YOU. I've been sick for a long time and just remembered about the coupon card. Now I am upset with Cooking Club of America. They know better. That just goes to tell me that they are not a reputable company themselves. I will never ever do any business with them ever in my life and I will spread the word about the type of companies they contract with to be in their envelope of advertisement and so called special offers. Very BAD PR.

Lessons from the Crash of 1987