logo

Disappointed with renting

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Conley Precision Cartridge Co/ammunition, Como, Mississippi Complaints & Reviews - Did not receive order

Conley Precision Cartridge Co/ammunition Contacts & Informations

Conley Precision Cartridge Co/ammunition

Posted:    D.L.R.

Did not receive order

Conley Precision Cartridge
Como, Mississippi
Phone: 662-526-5886
cpcartridge.com
I ordered several boxes of expensive ammunition one year ago, never received any of it.

Comments United States Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2010 by   Watson Forrest 0 Votes
Ordered ammo for last 6 years, not ever a problem
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   Steve Peterson 0 Votes
I have ordered from Conley Presision 3 seperate times. They can be a bit slow, but I have always received my product in great condition and it shoots great.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   RLD in CT 0 Votes
I ordered several boxes of .358 Winchester ammo with 225 Barnes bullets. My credit card was immediately charged about $225. About 6 month later I called to inquire and told Conley I needed the ammo for the coming hunting season. I received the ammo about a month later, but when I went to the range, about a third of the first dozen rounds were misfires in a brand new Browning BLR rifle. I bought two boxes of Winchester factory ammo and had no problems with them. I called Conley and he said to return the ammo, which I did. But, he never refunded my money, despite repeated emails to him on the subject. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CONLEY PRECISION AMMO

RLD in CT
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Tad Mallory 0 Votes
have used this 358 ammo for several years now in my BLR, maybe a dozen orders in the last 7 or 8 years. Never a misfire or even a flyer. Never not had an e-mail answered. May take a day or so.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Kelly Price 0 Votes
2 orders for 358 in 3 years and not one problem, didn't even have to resight the rifle. Something sounds fishy.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   chucktw 0 Votes
Order sat in limbo for 15 months. Finally received half of my order (two boxes). One box was loaded with two different weight of bullets and several were seated to different depths. The other box has major variances in seating depths. Received refund on remaining order. Will not do business with again.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   chucktw 0 Votes
trying to add photos of the ammo

2nd of Jan, 2012 by   Dan Bratton 0 Votes
I have seen those photos and the same complaint with PMC a few years back. 7 orders in 2 years, cancelled one due to selling rifle, immediate refund, no problems of any kind.
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by   chucktw 0 Votes
I'm not sure why anyone would try to discredit my comment. The pics are of my ammo from Conley, not PMC. I have never purchased PMC ammo, and have never filed a complaint with anyone but Conley. I was just trying to help. Not sue what Mr. Bratton's motives are.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   Eric Thomasson 0 Votes
I also have seen these pictures associated with PMC. Bought from Conley since 2008, never a problem and always top notch.
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   Denis Wauson 0 Votes
I placed an order for 10 boxes of 308 norma mag shells and never received anything & no reply as to acknowledge my order but they did steal my money. What kind of company is this. Are they even legit.
Denis Wauson
 11th of Sep, 2013 by   david rich 0 Votes
this order is my 3rd from them in 3 years.they are by far the slowest of anyone I have ever done business with.on my first order, i called after waiting 4 months for my ammo.they said they were packing it as we spoke.after waiting another month month, i called again.they e-mailed me several days later stating they were doing the final polishing.why would you have to polish new bullets and cases?they were already susposed to have been mailed.after another month, i called the attorney general in Mississippi, and asked for a complaint form.i got the form, filled it out, and just before I sent it off, i got my ammo.it was about 7 to 8 months after I had been billed for it.they are not members of the better business bureau.the only reason I kept doing business with them was because I have 2 rifles in wildcat caliber, and do not reload.now you cannot reach them by phone or email.their website says then are reworking and upgrading both.i have been trying to contact them both ways for a month, and cannot reach them.they will never get my money again, and anyone who does business with them, in my opinion, is crazy.sure would be nice to get my money back thou!
 22nd of Nov, 2013 by   B.Lovato 0 Votes
These people are as low as they come, I was ripped off for 100 dollars and two boxs of caseings, which I ordered over a year ago.
Now they have moved and you get an other number from ATT that apparently knows nothing about conley precision!!
I to will never do business, with these people again, but I sure would like to get my money and caseins back.
 19th of Jan, 2014 by   david rich 0 Votes
They are not responding to e-mails or answering their phone.BBB states all the mail sent to them is returned unopened, and they are now out of business.Everyone who has been ripped off by them need to help get a class action lawsuit .I am retired and can go to Como, MS to find someone to make this man pay us back.Ask for David at 334-584-7373
 21st of Jan, 2014 by   JeffAB 0 Votes
I ordered ammo in March of 2013 and have never received the order or a refund. I agree with all the negative comments on this board. Do not do business with this company. Loss over $300. Jeff B
 12th of Feb, 2014 by   BBoru +1 Votes
Same as Jeff - ordered in Feb, 2013. Credit card charged immediately - No reply to emails, phone messages, since about May, 2013. Phone number now not a working number. $185.00 - total loss.

Beware of Get Rich Quick SEO Scam Artists