logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
eCampus.com
Misleading website and terrible service!
2. (3 mins ago)

Complete Savings

Posted:    Taken A Longtime

scam

Louisville, Kentucky
Complete Savings should have to pay back everything they have defrauded and penalty’s for illegal processes! I have called there toll free number all day 800-894-0111 and they have not answered one time. I have placed over 30 calls. Just like the rest of the surveys, $12.oo dollars a month for over a year from my debit card, given to them by Cheaper Than Dirt!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Oct, 2009 by   Kirsten S 0 Votes
Watch your step with "Cheaper Than Dirt"! I placed an order with cheaper Than Dirt. Two weeks later I get a charge on my credit card for $12.00 then another $12.00. I was signed up to a membership with a company called Complete Savings. I called this company 1-800-826-1885 out of the state of CT., I was told i was signed up through Cheaper the Dirt. "Complete Savings" is a SCAM company. "Cheaper Than Dirt" assists in the SCAM by providing your personal information and CREDIT CARD info to "Complete Savings". There are many HONEST merchants on the web, "Cheaper Than Dirt" isn't one of them. Take your business elsewhere.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   Dave404 0 Votes
These charges started appearing on my charge card about 5 months ago. I never asked for nor received any service. This is a stealth charge that I only found when balancing my checkbook after unfortunatly not doing it for several months.
 1st of Dec, 2009 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hi Dave404:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-826-1885. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Consumer Affairs
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   mfshook 0 Votes
I bought some brakes from Autoparstwarehouse.com and after they arrived, APW sent me an email to fill out to receive $10 on my next purchase. I started to fill out the form and then realized that they were asking way too many questions and did not finish the form. It was too late, I thought that I was signing up for a $10 discount, but really I was tricked into signing up for a $12/month subscription from Complete Savings. All you have to do is copy the last 4 digits of your credit card number to start the $12/month subscription. A few weeks later I got a Visa bill for $12 from Complete Savings. I called Visa to dispute the charge and I called Complete Savings to cancel the subscription. CS informed me that they got my credit card number from APW and informed me that I should have read the small print. I dont remember any small print saying that I was signing up for a subscription, and I never received any emails or anything of value for my subscription fee. I checked CS out on Google and read about this scam between many other vendors and CS. Looks like CS has tricked many customers over the last 6 months and there are many complaints on this website. Im surprized that they are still in business. My recommendation: dont buy from APW and dont sign up for any emailed cash discounts.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   marksz28 0 Votes
Its the $10 coupon you sign up for after...happened to me with eforcity.com. The deal is if you want $10 off your next order, they say "click here". When you do, your credit card # goes to them(complete savings) and you're signed up for $12 / month!! EXTREMELY deceptive advertising and you only see it when you complete an order with the affiliates. they do cancel and say they refund the $12 but still waiting ... also, ALL of their email communication gets dumped into spam so you never know the $12 comes out until it hits your account...
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hi Mfshook:

Consumer Affairs
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   KMM429 0 Votes
I just realized i have been being charged a $12 fee on my debit card (4 times in the last 90 days) from COMPLETE SAVINGS. I have never heard of them and dont even remember the last time i used my debit card for an online purchase. But on a couple different complaints i have read that Pizza Hut is one of the common places people think they have been scammed from. They say from placing online orders. Now im not sure if i have ever ordered online, its a possibility, but even so itsbeen a while. BUT my boyfriend works there and his checks get direct-deposited into my account so obviously they have my account number. My bank tells me i can only dispute the last 90 days. Does anybody know how to go about finding out how long they have been taking my money? Is this a legal matter? Should i be calling a lawyer? My bank also told me the only way i can block them from further charges is by filing a dispute which means i cant call them to find out info. This has never happened to me before and not exactly sure what the best way to go about this is. Please if anyones knows how i go about finding out exactly how long they have been taking my money please respond. This is bull and they need to be stopped!
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hi KMM429:

I just read your post and it’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. For assistance in resolving your issue, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-826-1885. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

31st of Dec, 2010 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hello:

I just read your post and it's important to me that your concern is addressed and your issue is resolved. You have an incorrect phone number for Complete Savings. The correct phone number is 1-800-826-1885. This phone number will connect you to our Customer Service center. Representatives are available to answer your phone calls Monday through Friday 8am to 11pm ET. You can also reach us by email at customerservice@completesavings.com. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,