logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
4. (18 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
5. (23 mins ago)

Phone: 800-418-8144
paycpa.com
Account #-1=024966-418-196-86-00
Ref#01594056996

I received a letter yesterday from the Collection Agency noted above stating this account was in "seriously overdue". This is do to the incompetence of CMA Cablevision. I was contacted in late May via voice mail that my statement had been returned and they needed an accurate mailing address. My address was the same however the accounting department sent my statement to China, Texas rather than Beaumont, Texas. When I spoke to the CSR I questioned her what was the amount owed on the account and she stated there was actually a refund to be issued. The statement nor refund was received however this was not unusual for refund status.

A statement was received from CMA on June 29th requesting 22.77. I contacted a CSR rep the next morning due do the discrepancies reported by them and she stated the CSR in May made a mistake, she was looking at a previous account (that refund took 3 phone calls and 4 months to receive). I told her I would be remitting the payment on July 8th which I am prepared to do...this is the error on their part not mine therefore I should not be penalized for their accounting errors. My records should reflect I pay on time and this is a discredit to me as a consumer. I will report them to the Consumer Division of the State of Texas as well.

Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Last Minute School Shopping