Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Club Pogo Complaints & Reviews - Game sight freezes my computer

Club Pogo Contacts & Informations

Club Pogo

Posted:

Game sight freezes my computer

I have been trying to contact customer support for the websight club pogo. I have been having problems with the yahtzee game freezing up my computer. I can play alot of the other games, but this specific game will freeze my computer up where I cannot move my mouse, and I have to manually shut my tower off in order to get out of the freeze-up. I want to know if anyone else is having this problem with the games, and is there a virus in this game sight that noone knows about? Who do I contact to get this resolved? The club pogo does not have any customer service link viewable/or do they, and I just missed it somewhere?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem in club pogo and it keeps kicking me out of other games
 13th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
i am having the same problem with club pogo games. games freeze lose movement of mouse, have to pull plug to shut it down and restart. now i wonder if that is also causing my first start up in the morning after computer is shut down for 6-8 hours. I had MSIE no 8 in my computer, seems its not compatable with club pogo games as of yet. nor is the java update 6 update 14. i am afraid to re install IE 8 and the updated Java too. does anyone know why this is happening?
Put back MSIE no 7.0.5730. games run but still freeze.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem while playing yahtzee on the pogo games. It freezes up my computer and the only way i can get out of it is by unpluging my computer from the wall. I play all other games on pogo. This is the only one that freezes my computer. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
 20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
i cant get any game to load, was working great then come wendsday nothing will load, and keeps saying not responding. help please
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Yahtzee freezing up on all players for a week now, when will it be fixed?
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Everyone is freezing up on Yahtzee games, please fix it.
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
All Yahtzee games are freezing up, please fix it

Contact Us