logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
2. (3 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
3. (3 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery
4. (35 mins ago)

Club Pogo Complaints & Reviews - Game sight freezes my computer

Club Pogo Contacts & Informations

Club Pogo

Posted:    twymer3

Game sight freezes my computer

I have been trying to contact customer support for the websight club pogo. I have been having problems with the yahtzee game freezing up my computer. I can play alot of the other games, but this specific game will freeze my computer up where I cannot move my mouse, and I have to manually shut my tower off in order to get out of the freeze-up. I want to know if anyone else is having this problem with the games, and is there a virus in this game sight that noone knows about? Who do I contact to get this resolved? The club pogo does not have any customer service link viewable/or do they, and I just missed it somewhere?
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009 by   Nannybkd 0 Votes
I am having the same problem in club pogo and it keeps kicking me out of other games
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   buffie 36666 0 Votes
i am having the same problem with club pogo games. games freeze lose movement of mouse, have to pull plug to shut it down and restart. now i wonder if that is also causing my first start up in the morning after computer is shut down for 6-8 hours. I had MSIE no 8 in my computer, seems its not compatable with club pogo games as of yet. nor is the java update 6 update 14. i am afraid to re install IE 8 and the updated Java too. does anyone know why this is happening?
Put back MSIE no 7.0.5730. games run but still freeze.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   pogo girl 0 Votes
I am having the same problem while playing yahtzee on the pogo games. It freezes up my computer and the only way i can get out of it is by unpluging my computer from the wall. I play all other games on pogo. This is the only one that freezes my computer. Does anyone know of a solution for this?
 20th of Apr, 2011 by   bikertewieeeee 0 Votes
i cant get any game to load, was working great then come wendsday nothing will load, and keeps saying not responding. help please
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   victorian 0 Votes
Yahtzee freezing up on all players for a week now, when will it be fixed?
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   victorian 0 Votes
Everyone is freezing up on Yahtzee games, please fix it.
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   victorian 0 Votes
All Yahtzee games are freezing up, please fix it

Prepaid Credit Card Costs