logo

Latest Questions

closeoutexplosion.com Complaints & Reviews - you will never receive your item

closeoutexplosion.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:    unecle21

you will never receive your item

closeoutexplosion
251 Greenpoint Ave Brooklyn NY 11222
a guy called Donny Lowy claim himself as the CEO of the company but dissapeared after i transfer the money.
Never believe them !!! closeoutexplosion.com fraud ! scam ! liar ! sucker !
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009 by   Donny Lowy 0 Votes
Hi,
I'm Donny Lowy, the CEO of CloseoutExplosion.com
I would be very happy to resolve this for you.
When did you place your order,
and what is your name?
You can reach me directly
at 718-389-5502 or 917-913-6093.
I am an honest business person,
and I have no reason not to send out
your merchandise.
My warehouse is open 6 days a week,
and orders can also be picked up in person.
The warehouse address is:
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   closeoutexplosionshater +1 Votes
I am a victim of the same scam!!! Stanley an d Donny Lowey...I'm sure they're fake names. I paid for items since July, 2009 and to date the liar keeps promising to ship me my goods. It's hurtful because I spent a month's salary on that. I do agree with you...they are blood suckers and I hope they rot in hell!!!
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   unecle21 +1 Votes
Never believe them !
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   vigilant4thepeople +1 Votes
I agree...do not deal with these people!!!
I am willing to change this if they can prove that they are "honest businessmen"!!

I am after blood with these guys following their lies!

Scum! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!
 14th of Oct, 2009 by   DonnyLowy -1 Votes
I do not know who is posting
these messages, and I do not
know what their agenda is.

They are welcome to contact
me directly to resolve
any issues that they may have.

I receive overstock from
a major department store,
and send out all orders
on a timely basis.

Since the merchandise is
overstock from a department
store, from time to time
there is a delay in receiving a new
shipment of merchandise.

I do update all my customers
so that they are properly informed.

I also keep all invoices,
and proof that the orders
have in fact been sent out.

You are welcome to contact
the shipping companies that
I use, or you can contact me
directly to verify this.

My warehouse is also open for
inspection 6 days a week.

Customers are welcome to
visit the warehouse and
make their purchases in
person.

My entire contact information
is listed on my site,
including my cell phone number.

I would be glad to provide
references upon request.

Saturday Closed
Sunday
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   felash1 +1 Votes
I visited this hell hole and just like the name of the company Closeout explosion, sure looks like thats what happened there an explosion of a mess. You are told to go in an check out all their rooms and pick out what you want. Sure pick it UP (not out) from the crack floor, the walls, dirty shelves. They should be issued a buliding violation. Looks like an episode from Hoarders the tv show on A&E TV. Everything is all over the place no organization. Poor lady that you'll see picking up and moving boxes, while Stanley, if that's his real name sits and cons clients over the telephone. He'll tell you anything to sell the junk he has up in there. They don't accept credit cards ONLY CASH, that way you can't ever get your money back and if you put up a valid argument you are ask to leave with the damaged goods, I was ask to but I didn't. I was the customer and I returned damaged product it was their job if they didn't want to return my money and issue you me a junkyard credit to check the replacement merchandise. I had to sift through 6 cartons at 50 pieces each 300 total pieces 2 hours out of my day to get 50 okay ones not even perfect. He is not a man of his word... He is full of $#@*. They should have done the sifting, but no I had to do this to recooperate my investment. Quess what? I didn't trust them to do it anyway. They are running a junkyard in what they call a showroom and a scam online because the pictured items shown on their website are not what you see when you go there. I'm glad I didn't order anything online and decided to go visit, it would have been harder to get my merchandise returned. Be afraid be very afraid of Closeout Explosion and CloseoutExplosion.com, bunch of scammers, liars and cons. Scammers, because of what's depicted on your website is not what's in the junk yard, Liar because what you said was in the carton wasn't but that's my fault trusting you in the first place, Cons because while I was sifting I heard you! Stanley ! Conning people over the telephone, telling them to come visit the junkyard, sorry that's not what you said you said warehouse lol. I won't be a satified returning customer, I just get burnt once, shame on you.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   BigJoshStud30 +1 Votes
WOW!!! I took a trip today with some friends to do some shopping in New York City and we decided to check out this closeout explosion. Its a Joke i couldnt believe it its a dump with clothes all over the floor. Honestly i cant stop laughing about it, because we really thought we were going to this awesome warehouse to shop lol!!!. i think we got punked.
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   DonnyLowy -1 Votes
I am the owner of Closeoutexplosion.com

I have two warehouses that are full of clothing and shoes,
and due to the fact that we constantly receive pallets, and
have customers sifting through the boxes, it can be a challenge
to keep everything neat at all times.
We allow customers to pick and choose their own clothing and shoes,
or we can do this for them.
Everyone is welcome to visit the warehouse, it is open
six days a week.
The clothing and shoes are all brand name, brand new, and are
primarily department store overstock.
Please keep in mind that many of the so called "complaints"
can be posted by my competitors.

26th of Apr, 2010 by   Foli (From California 0 Votes
I have been doing biz with Closeout explosion for over 2 years & i am a very satisfied customer.I was sceptical @ 1st about d fact they dont receive credit card but Donny Lowy assured me back then & then offered to deliver d first batch of my order on COD basis which he did.Since then i have been placing orders online & on the phone & making payments by Money order.Once or twice i complained to them about some size issues & they were very helpful.
I guess some people are either scamming people by using Donny Lowy's names or some people are just out to destroy his business because they cant compete with his price. But as far as i know, i have never been scammed by the company & i have been doing business with them for over 2 years.

Regards,

Foli (from California)
 29th of May, 2010 by   EoinFinnegan 0 Votes
Donny, explain how this is NOT a scam. I asked for some mens clothing, you sent me an invoice which I paid by bank transfer. I have received nothing, you wont take my calls or give me a real answer by email. It is over seven months since I paid you $2000 dollars and I still have nothing. Explain this please? Back in February I asked you for a refund you said no. Then I asked for different products and you still wouldnt deliver. Then I asked for any products you had - ANYTHING!! - and still I have received nothing.
SCAM - plain and simple. I have all paperwork and anyone you wants can contact me to get proof if they wish.
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   loudmeza 0 Votes
I am very happy with closeout explosion. They are a great company to do business with. They are effecient and honest. Luis
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   bloom baby world 0 Votes
who the hell are these guys? we are from nigeria and did business of 3500 usd with Donny Lowy in 2007/08. We received all our stuff and were very satisfied with the transaction. could he have changed in 2009/2010 ? we very much doubt.
bloom baby world lagos
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   miskay22 0 Votes
I m not an American, so i dont know the proocedure for filing a complaint in usa and the trding laws there.so i want to know what i can to to authenticate or discredit theis closeoutexplosion business.please give the proper channels that i can follow to find out the truth on my own, not from the customer or from the owners for this can be both misleading. missKay
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   miskay22 0 Votes
I am not a us citizenso i dont know the trading laws there, i also wouldnt know how to find out the truth from a neutral source because both the "customers" and the "owners" cannot be relied upon to give that info.so please help me who to call or email?
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   AL Wal 0 Votes
Hi,
I am Mr. Walker . I live in Waldorf, MD .

I bought many dress shirts from Donny .

The shirts arrived on time .
The shirts were good and I make profit from all the sales.

This guy is a good and fair businessman .

I agree with you that his warehouse do not look good but the goods are good .

Please do not paint this man with a negative brush .

Thanks.

: 276 Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: 917-913-6093
closeoutexplosion.com
Please do not believe any replies that Donny Lowy or Stanley or whatever name this deceptive con man uses. The people on here including me were ripped off by Donny Lowy. he claims to be this person who wants to help people make money and the only person making the money is him, after he rips you off. Do not be scammed by the pictures that he uses on his website. You get NOTHING close to what is pictured. And do not believe for a second that you receive what is described on his consite. You will receive Ralph Lauren, Anne Klein etc. It in 2/22/13 and I received brands I never heard of and they were for fall of 2009. Yes 2009. He is a smart con and knows how to orchestrate emails back to you that make it seem like he is going to give you a refund. the fact of the matter is he will only give you a credit on your next order. Yeah like I'm going to get ripped off a second time.Out of the 100 pieces of women' s dresses I received 19 dresses with non-repairable holes and tears, 41 dresses with NO TAGS that stunk and were worn returns. The dresses that did have tags and no stains and no tears were either petite or huge plus sizes, and were unbranded. 1, 200 bucks he stole from me. This is the reason he does not take credit cards. there is no recourse when you buy from him, once he has your money you're done. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR HIS BULLS%$#! DO NOT BELIEVE HIS REPLIES TO THESE COMPLAINTS. AND DO NOT BELIEVE THE PHONY POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE FOR DONNY LOWY. THOSE ARE FAKE ACCOUNTS MADE BY HIM AND STANLEY. Both fake names he uses. You have been warned and do you think I would waste my time writing this while football is on ????? DO NOT BELIEVE A LIAR AND A THIEF!!!
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   DonnyLowy 0 Votes
The above complaint is false. Kirk Billingsley was initially happy, and then once I did not have a chance to reply to his emails he threatened to impersonate me online, and has been making up complaints. You are welcome to contact me for customer references, and you can visit my warehouse as well. This was the first email I received from him, clearly showing that he was originally happy with the merchandise. I am an honest business person, and you are willing to visit the warehouse to verify this. Kirk has posted multiple complaints that are fabricated.

Re: Kirk Billingsley End Of The Summer Wholesale Sale: One Week Only
From Kirk B marqueetrading@gmail.comhide details
To CloseoutExplosion.com legacytrader@aol.com

Wed, Sep 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Your ears must have been burning. I was just talking to my wife regarding the order. All three boxes were delivered on the same day. The clothing was all in plastic to mitigate wrinkling. The handbags are in good shape that you sent along with the order also. I can see me finding a use for large qty's in the very near future. I talked to a local "old school" shoe shop to inquire about repairs, etc.

Thank Donny for the follow up, I appreciate it.

Will be talking soon for another order/order's

Positive thoughts to you and your neighbors on this remembrance day of 9-11

Kirk B
 9th of Feb, 2014 by   Uche Nlewedim 0 Votes
I had an intention to start a business with Donny soon but with all the complaints I can not risk it, can any body truly give a help to know what next to do.
Uchechukwu N.
 5th of Apr, 2014 by   ucheaja 0 Votes
closeout explosion is indeed evil and danny lowe whatever he calls his name is a scam.i sent him 1800 dollars for female suits from nigeria and for three weeks now he keeps telling me my goods will arrive on the weekend flight which is endless.he does not take my calls and i swear before the living jehovah that i worship will report him to the police and make the whole world know who this scammer really is.
 7th of Apr, 2014 by   Kirk Billingsley 0 Votes
Donny is a liar. Now he is writing emails and attaching my name to them and my business. This is impersonation and also brand damage to the highest degree.

He writes his own positive remarks here just like he does for his terrible plagurised ebooks on Amazon. Go to amazon and type his name in.

He is a scam artist and nothing more.

BEWARE!!