clkbank

Posted:

BILLED BUT DID NOT ORDER

CLK+BANK
Filled out page 1 for a software product with the product listed at $9.95 - credit card information entered on page 1. Hit continue and on the next page, the product is $39.95 - I terminated the order and wound up on a page 3 with the product now listed at $59.95.

I never did submit the order, I just terminated the connection to the site. Next day, I have a $39.95 charge on my credit card.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
please refound my money back to my amount, and cancelled the service. 7kgzb7ne
 14th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi, i have the same problem. I dont know how to cancel my credit card. and every month on 10-th they chargre my card with 9.95 $. If you know the way please send me email = - milv3@yahoo.com- my name is Milen. Thank you.
 3rd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I've had two charges now...9.99 and 34.99. Now today another for like another 5.. what do I do..where dod they come from?.
 3rd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Where are these coming from..How do I stop them..
 1st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
i haven been trying to collect my money back from clkbank as the software doesnt work and there os a 90 day guarantee wot is the best thing to do??
 15th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've had $39.95 taken from my a account for a service I am not receiving or even know the name of the company I paid them for. I just want my money back.Furthermore, legal action should be fill against them for fraudulent conduct.

Contact Us