logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
2. (1 mins ago)
Bpoetry
cancellation of service
3. (3 mins ago)
www.stoneislandjacket.co.uk
They charged me for the cancellation of my order
4. (20 mins ago)

Latest Questions

click2profit.biz Complaints & Reviews - No profit at all

click2profit.biz Contacts & Informations

click2profit.biz

Posted: 2013-01-15 by    Tony P.

No profit at all

click2profit.biz
Through one of friends I was been cheated to take part in click2profit.biz scheme as they give good profit, but I lost my money without having any answer. There is no way to contact with any person, if someone tells me how to get my money back from this fraud, scam, cheating company.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2013 by   sirbronson 0 Votes
i'm being very careful with this business and have not gone ahead with their idea of $5000.00 to make millions idea.. even if I double my money i'm not sure this is the company to go for.. look for a local complaints ombesmen in your state or territory to go for a refund.. they say you must make every attempt to contact the company in the first place... so far these guys have not drawn a red flag in my book. but then again i'm not one of the 21 members asking for a refund !!!

Holiday Tipping