logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (15 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (24 mins ago)

1809 10th Avenue
Wainwright, Alberta
Canada
Phone: 780-842-4083
I received my credit card statement on July 11th, 2011 for the pay period of May 18th - June 17. I have noticed a charge of $39.86 from WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DF and I have no records of purchasing anything from this company. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not the only customer that this has happened to, I would appreciate this money reimbursed into my account. Thank you. If any further concerns, please contact 1-780-842-4083.
Comments Canada Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.

You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   Poolie 0 Votes
I received my bank statement dated July 18, 2011, and it included charges of $29.95 4 times on June 21. I don't understand 4 charges in one day.
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   Poolie 0 Votes
The entry on my bank account if "BB&T credit card purchase www.cleverbridge.N 6-20 KOELN 6609" That is the only info I have. In checking further on an invoice from Systweak Secure Online Store, my reference No. 23622577 fr RegClean Pro, "you are subscribed to a multiple payment product. The next payment of $29.95 is due on 6/19/2012."

I wrote to the company saying I could not use the RegClean Pro. They wrote back with directions, which I still could not use. I also have a "subscription cancellation" dated 6/19/2011, that says if you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the link below, and I typed cancel your subscription for RegClean Pro.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Sue,

Thank you for your message and we're sorry to hear about this. We see that multiple orders had been placed for the same products. Refunds have already been given for the duplicate orders for RegClean Pro and Advanced Driver Updater. Please feel free to contact us regarding your order as we are unable to provide further information on this forum for your own security. If you are unable to use the software than you should not have to pay for it. We have included our contact information below so that we can assist you with this issue:

cleverbridge Customer Support
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Michael M. Corvo 0 Votes
I have an unauthorized charged on my bank statement of $40.02...

Mike Corvo
mikecorvo@aol.com
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Michael,

We are going to send you an email with all of the information pertaining to your order.

cleverbridge Customer Support
 8th of Nov, 2011 by   Kathy Klassen 0 Votes
I have a statement that says I bought something from them when I have never even heard of this company. I owe them nothing.
 17th of Nov, 2011 by   cleverbridge Customer Service Team 0 Votes
Dear Kathy,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. According to our records, you purchased SLOW-PCfighter for your computer. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to assist you with your inquiry.

You may access our contact info at:

cleverbridge Customer Support Team

Beware E-mail Scam Targeank Accounts!

Latest Groups