logo

Clear Wireless

Posted:    Saimon

Thiefs

Clear Wireless
I've been trying to cancel with this company for 3 months because my new place didn't receive wireless service. So I faxed in a proof of address to them to get the ball rolling. This, I finally found out I needed to do after talking with 3 different people. While I was waiting on them to cancel my account, they charge me $35 for some reason. I call in the next day to verify what this charge is... oh it was an early cancellation fee, but that will be reversed. Ok, so now they have charged me for a month of service I didn't use and now are randomly taking money out of my account after I was told there would not be a cancellation fee. I think this is called theft.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2011 by   ERAM826 0 Votes
I just went through an experience like this. The customer service is HORRIBLE!! I got charges on my account that were not communicated to me, they're seriously THIEVES!
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   Robynty 0 Votes

I've had many many problems with this company & I can't believe they have an "A+" please use the link above to file a complaint & describe your situation with the Better Business Bureau so they know people are experiencing problems with this provider.
 14th of Oct, 2012 by   mama artgoon 0 Votes
I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding Clear Wireless. I have made several direct complaints with this company regarding the slow speed. The inability to stream movies from Netflix . Clear's bs response to the BBB was that I was not connected to a tower that closest to me...well who's fault is that. The modem was mailed to me and I followed the instructions to hook it up. I can't believe that this company is still allowed to do business.

Useful Information + Tips How to Avoid Identity Theft