I am an attorney researching the business practices of WWW.MYLIFE.COM, WWW.REUNION.COM and WWW.MYLIFE.COM . I am interested in their practices as it relates to the unauthorized SCRAPING OF EMAIL ADDRESS BOOKS.
Pending my review, consideration of legal action shall be evaluated. I located your complaint from a google search of all those complaining about reunion.com and my life.com . Any information you may provide would be helpful so as for me to understand the issues, but response should not be considered as developing an attorney-client relationship. I merely need to obtain information.
Here's a few questions:
1) Did you join the dating portion of these sites and have any issues and concerns?
2) were you enticed to visit any of these websites after an email came to you, appearing like it was from a friend, inviting you to join?
4) Were your email address contacts emailed an invitation to join after receiving an invitation which claimed you sent them the invite?
5) how has your involvement damaged your reputation or any finacial losses?
6) Were you contacted by any other companies associated with any of these sites claiming that you had joined their site also, being sent marketing info from companies, ASKING FOR YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, OR RECEIVING MONTHLY CHARGES TO YOUR TELEPHONE BILL?
So as to support my interest and qualify my identity, I would refer you to a few of my recent cases I filed, so that you can confirm that I do represent individuals in internet privacy matters. Google my recent cases:
lane v facebook,
valentine v nebuad
simon v adzilla
slater v tagged.com
Once you locate these cases, review the atorneys noted, and then confirm I have the same email as the attorney noted on the lawsuit:
"Attorney Joseph H Malley
Please feel free to contact me in confidence to discuss any issues. As noted at this point I am merely researching and discussing complaints to determine if there is any allegations of merit.
Attorney Joe Malley
1045 N ZANG BLVD
email me back at: email@example.com