Circle K

Rude employee

Circle K
1693 West Market Street
Akron, Ohio
I have complained to the local corporate office about an employee named April who exemplifies everything that can be wrong with a cashier. Unfortunately they have failed to do anything about it, so I am posting this with her name in it.
I have waited in line at her cash register behind four people only to have her place a closed sign on the counter and tell me she is on break. She has twice set my gas on the wrong pump, although I am surprised it has only happened twice considering she is usually talking to either a coworker or a customer hanging around her register when she waits on me. She has stopped in the middle of my transaction to take a bite of her lunch before; not sure what the employee handbook says about that. And after an especially long wait in line one day when I assumed she was not there (only cashier working was struggling with some kind of machine) I walked out to my car parked by the air pump to find her sitting on a milk crate text messaging. I thought of saying something, but she gave me a dirty look for just glancing at her. I would stop shopping at this location, but the other employees are very nice. I just cannot believe that someone can keep a job by treating customers this way.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

20th of Dec, 2010 by    -2 Votes
well, considering they work 9 plus hr shifts with no bathroom breaks let alone a lunch break, i'm sure she isn't the only one who will be trying to eat while waiting on over-bearing, self-rightious, ignorant customers like you. you probably told her the wrong pump number. people need to get a life and a brain. look at your pump number before you come in.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I gave her the right pump number, you idiot, she wasn't paying attention. you're a moron for commenting when you have no idea what you were talking about. sorry you're pissed cause you still run a cash register. go to hell, stupid waste of air.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am from Akron, I know which store that is. Cashier1, glad to see you are out of state and still worried about this crap. That girl is rude, and as for no breaks, they get a lot of breaks- on the clock breaks that they are paid for. so shut up. you are ignorant. if you get bored again, talk to yourself in the mirror, because no one wants to hear it.
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
And I bet she still working there. Get a life dude and quit bitchin!
 10th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Wow..and your life is destroyed behind a girl at a gas station..smh! You better watch it lady KARMA!!! And find something else better to do than trying to destroy other lives

Circle K Logo Circle K