logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
2. (17 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (17 mins ago)

Very rude customer service

CIMB Bank
Malaysia
www.cimbbank.com.my
I'm really un satisfy with the service provide by CIMB bank at Kampung Baru branch. The person in charge named by Sham was very rude and Arrogant. Never give a proper guidance. The staff is not professional at all. Talks like a gangster. I'm Really not going to have any account and loan with this bank. Really a stupid management.

They are not care about customer. money minded organization. I'm really disappointed with services provided by CIMB bank.
Comments Malaysia Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2008 by   maz 0 Votes
I am having te same problem with CIMB. I would say their service level is total sucks!!! I am one of the mortgage customer and I hardly received my monthly statement. I was complaining to the sales staff and I was refered to another department. It end up with dissaster!!! I am still not getting my statement!!

Now, I am thinking to transfer out my mortgage loan with CIMB.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Hamidah binti Mustafa 0 Votes
Saya pun menghadapi masaalah yang sama dengan CIMB Senawang. Pernah telefon bahagian Pinjaman Rumah beberapa kali dan semuanya di jawab oleh En. Kamarudin kerana petugas tersebut tiada. Saya telefon ke Ibu Pejabat KL dan membuat aduan mengenai nya. Baru-baru ni saya pergi ke CIMB Senawang dan kakitangan (Tingkat Satu) tidak menunjukkan sikap MESRA PELANGGAN. Ini adalah kali ke dua saya buat aduan pada En Kamaruddin dan saya juga tidak keberatan untuk bertukar ke Institusi Perbankan lain. Pagi tadi saya telefon sekali lagi dan bercakap dengan En. Foo Shyy Kian dan terima kasih di atas khidmat nasihat yang telah beliau berikan.
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   iamgood 0 Votes
Disappointing service from housing loan agent of CIMB.

This morning my agent called saying my loan approved already. When I was happy about it, she said something like this "if you 1 2 see the offer letter, I can show you but you cannot have copy of it..." what the...!!! When questioned why, she replied "oh, this is bank's rules to avoid people taking our loan package and compare around" again, what the...!!!

what kind of rules was that! I tot I should have like 14 days to consider the package and as a consumer with rational thinking, what's wrong with comparing the package with other banks?? I ask her to go back to her boss, think this over and give me a logic reply later. Not to mention, at the 1st meeting the agent only show me limited information on the package, not like other agent bring calculators, laptops, information folder...

I really need to consider this bank before signing the paper with them.
 11th of Oct, 2008 by   Chong Pei Chen 0 Votes
Complaint to CIMB BANK Kedah

- Sungai petani, Jalan Ibrahim
- before, machine is available for using
- after insert money during checking amount machine suddenly appear OUT OF SERVICE
- machine no S088,
RM50 X 30 PCS = RM 1500
- no security guard can be asking for following action
- actual condition what should do incase have same problem happen again
- direct report to bank counter only can be make on tommorow cause weekends
- please advice for the following action
- when can get back the money
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Kamal Yahya 0 Votes
i am now in cimb branch plaza angsana johor bahru. they have totally stupid and arrogant staffs. stupid i can tolerate, but arrogant is a league all to itself! buck up cimb! who the f*cK do you think you are? you arrogant arse! they let people behind me cut lines because maybe they know them. when i complaint they just told me "kami belum panggil awak lagi". Awak? mother fu#&*ker! its encik, or puan or auntie or uncle or datuk or tansri! dont cimb teach its stafffs proper manners? all the bank manager did was lazed in his chair. i called him, he came and i gave him a piece of my mind! who the fu#K he think he is wasting my time? who the hell gave him that right! let me tell this to cimb, you buck up and handle your customer well, or we are going to treat you like dog waste and horse manure from now on! you survive on our money! so earn it. CEO of CIMB- you better solve this quality issue now, or you would be botak alot faster than anyone else in your family!
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   naka 0 Votes
I agree to their bad service!
I got scammed by a scam group considered which is based in Africa, and they use account in CIMB to collect or keep scammed money. I reported it to their customer service and told them to check the account related info asap and unable the illegally used account then try to give back my money which had been sent from my own account in my bank in my country. Also, I asked them to reply me as soon as they find out anything about it and freeze the account, but they have not done anything even though I had talk to them about it several times! All I got from them were "We wish to inform you that we have fowarded your concerns to the relevant for their attention and immediate action. We highly appreciate on your patience while the relevant department attending this case at the best level" and some messages just like that.

I told them it was a serious crimb and very urgent. It has been about two and a half months since I first talked to them.
I wonder how many decades do they want me to be patient. How come they handle such serious and urgent case like this? CIMB is the last bank for me to open an account or to do anything else. I cannot call it a bank. Trust, honesty and safety are main thing to be called a bank.
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Daniel Lim Chin Seng 0 Votes
Disappointing service of CIMB BANK.
I have facing some problem with CIMB branch at Taiping Perak... when i am applying the housing loan to them... I would say their service level is very very bad... .
I have apply the housing loan to CIMB on May 2008. The housing loan was approved by CIMB . The Officer have offer us the current account application when we apply housing loan from them.The loan officer also have tell us that, our saving account which is we currently have can linked to our current account (Housing Loan Account) to pay the loan instalment every months. (CIMB will direct deduct from our saving account to current account to pay the instalment).
We have fill in & submitted the periodical form on end of July or beginning of August for the authorised to transfer our money from saving account to current account to pay the instalment of housing loan...On the beginning of September'08 when the date was for us to to Pay for the 1st instalment, we found that our saving account still cannot linked to our current account . We have call to our officer to verify this issue but the officer say KL branch still proceesing...asked we pay direct at CIMB counter.(on the first, we fully understand maybe their need some time to do the proceesing...OK ! we follow what their instruct to us, we pay direct at CIMB counter.
After one months is Oct'08 when we are going to pay the instalment the system still cannot linked & deduce the amount direct from our saving account to Current account (Home Loan Account) & at the same time my husband who are work at oversea at that time received a call from KL officer & asked WHY we did not pay the instalment... but we alreday transfer the money to our saving account early for them to transfer the amount to our current account for pay instalment... I am believed until today (14/11) their still did not settle this issue to us.

I am really dissappointed of their service...Hope their can improved their service level.

Jaslyn Ong from Singapore
 1st of Jan, 2009 by   dian 0 Votes
saya cukup tidak berpuas hati dengan sistem isu cek daripada bank CIMB.bayangkan bila cek daripada klcc tidak dapat di cash kan di cawangan yg berada di tawau.dan memerlukan penerima sahaja yg boleh tunaikan cek tersebut...maklumat yg di berikan oleh staff di tawau dan klcc TIDAK TEPAT dan menyusahkan saya sebagai anak penerima cek tersebut...tiada budi bicara yg elok daripada staff.mengapa cek tidak boleh ditunaikan sedangkan tertera di atas cek bahawa pembawa juga boleh tunaikan cek tersebut...
tidak bersistem dan maklumat sentiasa Tidak Tepat!!!
yang logik nya..penerima yg tinggal di luar kawasan klcc boleh memberikan kuasa kepada pembawa utk tunai cek tersebut...jika tidak boleh mengapa cek tersebut dinyatakan pembawa boleh tunaikan...!!!cimb bank bodoh!!dan kurang ajar!!!
 15th of Mar, 2009 by   Din 0 Votes
stupid bank with bad credit card service, I close my credit card account but until now still not closed,
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   MakubeX 0 Votes
I think CIMB Bank employee services are getting worse and more annoying than before. The rudeness of their employees are beyond imagination for an ACTIVE bank. Every report/comment that was made customer was manage in the slowest amount of time and that really make me feels like "why do i choose this bank?". Even if we report "black and white" to the manager of the bank, there is no respond at all. Its like we customer means nothing to them. I don't need to tell which CIMB Bank because I think most of the CIMB Bank around Peninsular Malaysia have the same problem.

I hope the CIMB Bank could send their employees to any "Communication Skills" course because trust me, CIMB Bank employees are very rude towards their customer and act so friendly to their friend. OI! This is not MAMAK STALL or RESTAURANT where you can serve anyone you want 1st. This is a Banking Company and there is a NUMBERING system. What is the purpose of numbering system if people can cut lines just because THEY are one of CIMB Bank employees friends.

Remember, we customer are the assets. If we decide to "BAN" your bank, believe me you will regret. You are using our money, so give us the best services because we can move our money from your bank just by signing a few letters. Our money, Our choice.

Better services us better if you don't want to go bankruptcy.

VeryCoolCustomer
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   lara 0 Votes
I pun ada mslh mcm u all..i dah buat full settlement for my credit cards n wrote a letter to cancel them..pastu i terima statement yg i terlebih bayar..means diorang tak bg exactly figure for my settlement amount..then after 6 months my credit card still not close..i geram sgt bila next statement diorg caj for annual fees..i call customer service n diorang ckp diorang x terima my letter regarding to close the account..so stupid..she asked me to reapply to close it..then i mintak dia waive kan i punya annual fees n katanya kena persetujuan pihak atasan..napelah complicated sgt n cimb mcm nak kita ada komitmen seumur hidup ngan dia..klu bank lain kita bleh mintak waive for annual fees with 1 call n bleh terminate kad with fill in 1 form, so easy..tp cimb mmg suka menyusahkan customer..smpi skrg credit card tu x boleh terminate tp i just keep them coz i dah x kuasa nak tulis2 surat n kol diorang as long as diorang kata i dpt annual fee waived for a lifetime..biar kad tu xpired sdri..itu masalah on personel account tp yg i lagi bengang bila terpaksa uruskan hal2 sykt dgn staff CIMB yg kurang ajar n lebit tepat lagi 'bodoh sombong'..I merupakan head unit of finance n accountant of developer company..I menghadapi masalah berurusan dgn staff cimb CAWANGAN TEMERLOH sejak bertahun-tahun dahulu..selalunya prosedur mereka berbeza2 setiap cawangan n menyusahkan customer..5 thn lepas i membuka HDA akaun utk projek sykt..assntt manager cimb masa itu seorang perempuan. she's very rude n arrogant just like she knew everything..tp sebenarnya dia lgsg tak tahu apa itu HDA akaun n meminta mcm2 dokumen yg tak munasabah n tdk menerima dokumen yg telah ctc by company secretary.dia meminta i mengemukakan document original n i tpaksa mendapatkannya secara official from my office HQ in Kuantan bcoz its confidential..itu xpe lagi tp cara dia melayan i sgt kasar n suaranya bernada tinggi..tak lama kemudian dia ditukarkan ke branch lain n apa yg i tau dia telah dinaikkan pangkat ke branch manager utk cawangan temerloh..so surprised!! how come the very rude n stupid staff can be promoted to the top management??n 1 more staff is a chinese guy..he was very rude on the telephone conversation..but now dia telah diberhentikan thru vss..n skrg ni i cukup bengang dgn seorang staff yg jaga bahagian akaun pelanggan..Dia ni berlagak pandai n sombong..1st time i berurusan dgn dia regarding on clearing check problem..bila i complain n minta penjelasan dia tak tahu nak explain apa n marah2 coz i request for current statement..smpi sekarang kes tersebut belum settle n i just let it be coz diorg double clearing cek utk sykt i..so duit jd lbh..the mgmt x sedar smpi skrg n i rasa cimb staff ni mmg lembab dr bawah smpi ke atasan..how come they didn't notice duit tlebih kredit for more than 100k??then td i submit scanning form for new authorised person..dia ckp the form x lengkap coz i x attach salinan kad kredit/srt beranak/pasport..what's the hell with that staff??last monday i asked him for twice what's the documents that bank needed?he told me they only need a copy of an ic n driving licence n now he asked for salinan kad kredit bla bla bla plak..geram betul i..mmg x reti nak bagi proper guidance..sungguh menyusahkan..n what i'm awared here urusan i xkan selesai selagi i x bertekak dgn dia..he' s name MOHAMED KAMARUL HIKMA BIN SAADAN, staff no : 02702..n what made me so upset..when i asked my staff to pickup the form..he told my staff..'oo tadi kerani awak ade call mintak borang ni'..kerani??? now i understand why he treated me so badly coz he thought that i'm just kerani!! mcm tu ke seorg pekerja bank melayan pelanggannya??i really hope cimb will do sumthing utk ajar staff mereka on how to be nice to the customer bcoz most of them had a problem manners..kurang ajar..
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   1seremban 0 Votes
pegawai pinjaman dari CIMB bank ampangan seremban, no manners, tidak beretika sepertinya tidak diajar cara menjawab panggilan telefon dari pelanggan.

urusan yang sepatunya hanya mengambil masa 2-4minggu masih tidak selesai walaupun setelah 2bulan,
 8th of Apr, 2009 by   IZAN 0 Votes
...BUAT CIMB BANK BRANCH TEMERLOH DAN KUANTAN YG MCM LANCAU...
Bank paling lancau penah aku temu yg paling BODOH yg memiliki PEKERJA2 YANG BANGANG LAGI BANGSAT LA DIKATAKN...bl time nk duit kitorg paling cpt korg call tp bl suruh handle buat kj''BODOH NK MAMPUS...nak renewkn roadtax dan insurans kereta aku pn mkn smpai ms lebih dkt 3mggu...kalau mslh dr online2 aku boleh terima tp DARI KEBODOHAN BANGSAT2 PEKERJA YG PANDAI MENUNDING JARI...
X boleh ke korg bekerja dgn tekun mana pg ETIKA korg buat kj...APA BODOHNYA JUGAK PEGAWAI ATASAN KORG spttnyer handle anak buah yg mcm LAHABAU, , , , , , , , benda yg sekecil ini pn jd rumit smpai skrg aku xdpt lg roadtax...kereta aku xda mslh lgsg dr saman @lmbt byr tp KEBODOHAN PEKERJA menyebabkn aku x dpt ambik duit rebet n nyaris kn saman...nasib aku berjumpa dgn POLIS YG PANDAI BERBUDI BAHASA...aku lbih respet kat dorg cr buat kj...berbanding BANGSAt2 PEKERJA BANK CIMB... korg kalu nk buat kj sambil lewa baik pegi MAMPUS ajk skali pegawai korg...mmg elok aku dgr berita pg ttd korg nk ttp 60 cawangan d Malaysia...pg MAMPUS korg rasakn...xpenah kj org lain smpai aku kn trn padang duk arahkn PEKERJA2 BODOH suruh lakukan kj dorg spttnyer korg tahu buat kj sndiri...TOLONG JGN GN PERIBAHASA MELAYU...DA KN KETUK BR NK MASUK...korg xreti buat kj ke@ sj nk menyusahkn hidup org...korg jgn smpai aku rs benci kat PEKERJA CIMB sbb aku ada kuasa utk bg korg ssh idup...jgn smpai aku AIM MUKA2 BANGSAT NK MAMPUS utk aku hancurkan...

INI PESANAN BUAT PEKERJA YG BANGSAT, BODOH LG CELAKA YG MENYUSAHKAN HIDUP ORG TERMASUK PEGAWAI ATASAN KORG...
LAIN KALI BEKERJA LA DGN NIAT HATI YG TELUS DAN TEKUN BAGAIMANA BL KORG BERADA D TEMPAT YG ORG KOMPLEN, , , , , , , , , , , PEGAWAI YG BANGANG CAWANGAN TEMERLOH N KUANTAN PANTAU ANAK BUAH BUAT KJ @TIDAK BAIK D KAUNTER @ PEJBT...JGN JD MCM MUKA CALAT BURIT...
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by   kamensatan 0 Votes
weh!!! pangang2 semer!!! memang mung bengong natang brayok mok babi setan burit mok mung blaker!!! Korang tau tak!!! MEMANG SEMUA PEKERJA BANK JADI MACAM TUE!!! KORANG NAK TAU SEBAB APER???? SEBAB NEGARA KITA MEMANG AJAR SEMER RAKYAT DIA JADI CAMTU>>>>TAPI INGAT DALAM KEADAAN TIDAK SEDAR. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! EKONOMI SKARANG MEMBUATKAN KITA JADI CAMNI, , , LEBIH2 LAGI KALO DAH BANGSA LAIN NAK CONQUER EKONOMI DIA ORANG ANAK BRANAK JER, , , , SAMPAI BILER MELAYU NAK MAJU!!! FAKTOR { DUIT } DAN KEBENDAAN MEMANG PARAH UTK EKONOMI RAKYAT KITA. DAH LER GAJI NAIK CIPUT, , , , KORANG TAK KEJER BANK KORANG TAK TAU, , , KEJER MACAM SIAL BANYAK GILER, , OVERTIME TAK BULEH CLAIM, BOS2 ASYIK CUT COST JER!!! GAJI RM1500 NAK MAKAN APER LAHANAT SEMUA!!! ASYIK BAYAR UTANG NGAN TANGGUNG ANAK BINI, , TUH TAK CAMPUR MAK BAPAK LAGI YANG SAKIT2 TUH, , , NAK UBAT NI, UBAT TUE!!! KALAU YANG CELAKER ASYIK COMPLAIN PASAL SERVICE AKU DAH FED UP GILER!!! BANYAK LAGI SERVICE YANG CAM CELAKE PENAH AKU TENGOK SEPERTI >>> MAS, GOVERMENT DAN LAIN2. KORANG TAK YAH COMPLAIN LEBIH2 AR, , , BUAT SAKIT MULUT KORANG JER!! AKU RASA SETIAP BANK SEMER ADER YANG GOOD SIDE DAN DARKSIDE MASING2. SO TAK YAH COMPLAIN LEBIH2, , , MUNG GI TIBANG JUBOR TOK MUNG LAGI BAGUS!!!
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   yong 0 Votes
weh lu punya hal ler 2 mslh ko yg pg kj sn apa hal...? kitorg xde pn bwk mslh ktorg soh lu campur...mslh peribadi lu jgn bwk msk dlm hal kj...apa jadah law hal sndiri bwk skali lu punya psl ler nie mslh hal org len nk soh pk mslh lu...law xpuashati lu berenti ajer la ramai lg org bley buat kj lu...bodoh punya org mslh sndiri bwk kj...mampus lg bagus la lu
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   kamensatan 0 Votes
HOI CINA BABI CELAKA, , , KORANG NIH MEMANG CELAKA LAR, , NAK CARI NAHAS KER??? KAALO KO BAGUS SANGAT KNAPE DOK CIBUK KOMPLEN TAH APER!!! KALO BAGUS SANGAT BUAT SEKO2 LAR SERVICE TUH, , ORANG TOLONG BANYAK KORANG TAK NAMPAK EK!! MEMANG DASAR TAK SEDAR DI UNTUNG, , , DOK KAT NEGARA AKU KO JANGAN PANDAI2 NAK BUAT PALAT!!! APER KO INGAT BAGUS SANGAT KER KO DOK KAT KL TUH!!! MACAM SIAL LAR LU MAT!! NAMA PUN YONG, , , YONG APER?? YONG TAU FU!!! APER KO TAK INGAT 13 MAY LAGI KER, , , KENAPE NAK RASA KENA SEMBELIH LAGI KER?? KO PIKIR LAR SENDIRI!!!
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   ramahtullah 0 Votes
yang encik kamensatan cakap macam anak setan ni kenapa.suka sangat cakap pasal bangsa semua ni kenapa, awak nak timbulkan isu perkauman ke. nak kena tangkap dek ISA ke. costumer complain sikit je tapi awak membebel macam nak mampus nape? kalau you ok semua costumer tak complain.yang awak bawak masalah keluarga you dekat tempat kerja ni tak elok.saya mintak awak bertaubat.tak elok seorang yang beragama islam bercakap tidak senonoh dan memaki hamum orang lain .perkataan yang awak gunakan (kenape nak rasa kena sembelih lagi ker?) sungguh kejam.orang lain boleh cakap, tapi kita orang islam tak boleh cakap. awak tak takut ALLAH ke.ALLAH nampak apa yang awak buat.bertaubatlah. kalau awak cakap lagi awak pasti akan dapat balasan dari allah.
 30th of Aug, 2009 by   Romy Abdul Majid 0 Votes
Tidak dapat dinafikan Customer Service di CIMB Bank tidak layak bergelar customer service kerana bersikap kurang ajar dan berlagak seperti gangster, saya sendiri baru sahaja melalui pengalaman yang membuatkan saya berasa TRAUMA untuk berurusan dengan CIMB Bank. Baru - baru ini pada 27/08/2009 jam 9.30 malam, ATM kad saya disekat ( Tak tahu mengapa selepas selesai membuat 2 transaction untuk pembayaran kredit kad ). Ke-esokkan harinya saya telah pergi untuk mendapatkan semula kad saya, tapi saya telah dilayan oleh Customer Service yang bernama Nazri, seperti pengemis yang ingin meminta duit dari CIMB Bank. Sudahlah ATM mesin mereka bermasaalah, Customer Service mereka juga mempunyai Attitute problem, sebagai orang melayu saya berasa sangat malu kerana kebanyakkan mereka yang kurang ajar dan tak tahu erti customer service walaupun berkhidmat sebagai CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER ini adalah dikalangan orang MELAYU sendiri.
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   latiff 0 Votes
dear sir,
i have been your faithful customer for the pass 20 years and hardly have any problem with your bank i have a saving account, current account and fix daposit account in the bank and also i get my salary via cimb, as a royal customer for so many years and have a good and clean records you should consinder our needs and wants. about a year back i requested for a personal loan of RM10000.00 and can used my AMB and my fix daposit and also my saving as colleteral but the bank declined, the reason being i have CITOS problem. why with all the the money within your bank which is more than what i have asked for was not approved. I feel it is not worth being royal to a bank, i fill disappointed. i hope the bank can reconsider this and help the royal customers, make them your priority.
thanks
abdul latiff
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   totally annoyed 0 Votes
Same here. I'm previously Southernbank user. And later on taken by CIMB. Dislike CIMB services. Their counter service are really bad. Mebe they have their gaji no matter what happen oso. So whatever attitude oso got gaji, so why behave friendly. Actually speaking I never experience this bad service in any internationall banking such as HSBC and RBS. Their banking facilities is very inconvenience, also I dun know why bank in msia got a service charge for using atm. And acting stupidly by using account booklet which is really outdated. Anyone still using account booklet and queue for money in this world?! Sure, ATM/debit card leads the world d.

Here it comes:
1. They behave super unfriendly no matter in what hour (off-peak or peak).
2. They provide useless "professional" advices. Those slightly with brain in their head oso know they are bluffing. THey try to fool customers by finding fault in your documents which are well-prepared by a professional company (which has lots of corporation with Msia bank and experience no problem at all) when you try to apply bussiness loan/fund. I meant what the hell they are doing?! Aren't they know they are trying to lose customers only if they keep behave like this?
3. They try to waste customer's precious time by trying to pursue them to apply the same credit card by saying that this is different with the old one when you try to apply for funding/loan.
4. Their head threw your account booklet and documents in front of customer juz behind the counter. And chat with their officers during peak hours while there is lots of customers waiting to be served.
5. No experience at handling customer's enquiry at counter.
6. Dun know the application process at all, and try to fool customers.
7. Super slow depends on branch, when u try to withdraw money using account booklet. I wait for 20 mins to take out rm100 from that stupid slow acting officer. Totally ignore the still waiting long queue, and chat with his collegues.

Only can say, they behave unprofessionally. And always trying to waste customer's precious time by acting stupidly. And collect fees and charges from customers by providing sh!t services. THey operate this bank to fool customer's money+time. Actually speaking, southern bank provide more professional services compared to this CIMB bank.

Stop Holding for Customer Service