CIC Credit Monitoring Service

Posted:

How do I get rid of this?

I am getting charged $9.95 per month for like the last 2 years and I have no idea how to cancel this service or what company it is for. My bill says CIC credit monitoring. Please help! How do I get rid of this?

Dave Wilkie
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I to, am having charges taking out of our checking account for services, except our charges are $ 11.95 twice a month. How do I get this stopped. It has been going on for over two years for services we are NOT receiving.
 13th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Call 1-800-220-2626 they will fix this issue.
 19th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

CIC Credit Managing - Stealing money!
CIC Credit Managing
Irvine
California
Phone: 1-800-388-8725
freecreditreport.com

I used this freecreditreport.com for a report several months ago. The report was supposed to be free, but they have charged me almost $150.00 over the past few months for their service that I never saw. I called the company (1-800-388-8725), and talked to one of the representatives who said that I had signed up for this service. I told her that I did not and that I wanted to be fully reimbursed and for her to cancel my account.

She told me that she could not reimburse me and that I would have to write a request to their main branch to see if they would return my money. I don't believe a word of it. After I talked to this woman, I did some research online and found numerous cases of this happening. I would recommend doing what I did and you may get your money back. As soon as I discovered this was happening, I went to my bank and told them what had happened. They canceled my current card number and issued me a new one. Also, they filed a dispute for all of the transactions that they had taken from my account and sent it to the company. There is no guarantee, that I will get all of the money back, but at least I know that they won't be able to take any more out. This is very serious and these people are very good at scamming people. Do NOT believe anything they say to you on the phone or anywhere else for that matter. And if you do use this site and they send you emails, do not open them. If you open them, they can use this against you and say that you were using their services. If you do not, they cannot claim that you were. I hope this was some help. Good luck!
 11th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am being charged 11.95 for CIC credit monitoring. I didn't know I had signed up for it...all I thought I was paying for was a credit report.
 11th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Call 1-800-220-2626...they are real nice and will cancel...
 26th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
So if you are like my husband and I, ConsumerInfo.com, Inc., an Experian company has been charging you each month for a "service" that you know nothing about or ordered. Now, you're frustrated and feel violated that these people continue to rob you of your hard earned money and you feel helpless. Well, you're not helpless. For all of you who like myself live in SoCal, you can visit their offices directly and demand that they give you your money back. Feel free to bring with you a man in blue (yes, that would be a police officer). Or, if you don't live near by, here is what you can do.

Call the Irvine Police department at (949) 724-7000 and file charges against CICI ConsumerInfo.com 18500 Von Karman Ave Ste 400 Irvine, CA 92612 (949) 567-3800 www.consumerinfo.com. Also make sure that you also file charges against them and Experian (formerly TRW), P.O. Box 2002, Allen, TX 75013; (888) EXPERIAN (397-3742) with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), Attorney General's Office, FTC (Federal Trade Commission), OTS (Office of Thrift Supervision) OCC (Office of Controller and Currency).

So, if you're tired of waiting for hours on hold when you call the number listed on your account statement 800 220-2626, you can now call their offices directly and please, go straight to the top. Here is all of the information that you will need and also the names and tittles of some of the folks at Experian Consumer Direct. I hope this information is helpful.

ConsumerInfo.com
18500 Von Karman Ave Ste 400
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 567-3800
www.consumerinfo.com

John Downing Customer Relationship Manager at Experian Consumer Direct Scott Speice Helpdesk at Experian Consumer Direct Josh Kaplan - joshuakaplan@yahoo.com. Senior Partner Manager Nick Roberts VP Partnership Management at Consumerinfo.com David Ling Partner Manager at Experian Consumer Direct Robert Fosmire Vice President at Experian Consumer Direct Harris Hunt Senior Director at Experian Consumer Direct Jeff Bank Senior Vice President at Experian Consumer Direct
 16th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i want to win
 3rd of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just went online to look at my checking account statement and found a debit pending from someplace called Experian Credit Reporting at 800-220-2626. The debit stated it was coming thru my debit card, so I immediately called my bank and had the debit reversed and my debit card canceled and a replacement issued to me. The bank cuastomer service rep told me they have been getting A LOT of bogus debits from this phone number and cautioned me to keep an eye on my bank statement for any other unauthorized debits.

Whoever is running this scam is using numerous credit reporting companies to collect money that isn't going to them.

This is what "technology" is bringing us and we were better off using checks and cash!!!

Contact Us