logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-22 by    bad bad bad

short sale

JP morgan chase
Illinois
I am a realtor. I listed a home about 3 years ago. when it was first listed it was not a short sale. After WAMU KEPT payments and put the home into foreclosure, it became a short sale. Thats a whole different story of its own. After 2 contracts and a year of tring to deal with Chase to sell it, and, unable to becasue of lack of knowledge on there part, know return phone calls, no idea who's handling the file, expierd paper work due to there mis happs, saying they didn't get the paper work (I have all faxes recipts) and 13 negotatiors later. I called chase Jan 2010, told them I was unable to sell the home, why I was unable to so.. because they couldn't do the work. and to take it back. I then took it off the market and the sellers moved out. Shutting down all utlites. Chase called me in July 2010 and asked that I put it back on the market that they wanted to have an offer by the end of summer. I told them ok, but there was water in the basement, sever flooding and mold, the only way I would do it was if they would work with me. I was assured property prev. would go and handle the property. NEVER HAPPENED!!! (now IL weather pipes are sure to be frozen.) Got a contract on it, cash offer, was denied. I spoke with Chase and I was told they would take 231, 750. Got another offer for that $ amount. They denied it said it wasn't enough, I was told that the women who gave me that figure was wrong. Isn't this all the same bank with the same numbers??? On top of that the BPO was a 210, 000... They don't know there right hand from there left over there. This is just a small briefing of what is going on. I now have been told I would be pd for a deed in liu, Ya know what I have so much into this I want a pay check. I can't sell the home so we did that Jan 9th 2011, is when all paper work went over. I call once a week and I have NEVER gotten a call back. I have so much proof on this file I will take it to the IDFPR when this is said and done. I have had it.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups