Century Link

Bad service

Century Link
Century Links offered a combo package for Phone/Internet/Tv Satellite for $79 a month. The first month they bill $73 and the second month the bill came in at $192. I called and said I can't pay $192 a month. They said that the charge was legitimate.

It's a FRAUD they are doing and they even trying to collect monies that was discharge in bankruptcy chapter 7. They are Malingnat company.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

1st of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes

Sorry to read about the trouble you've had with CenturyLink. I'll be more than happy to look into your issue. Can you email me your name, account info, and additional details? My email is Joey@CenturyLink.com. We've been helping customers on ComplaintsBoard.com for over two years. Please let us know what we can do to help. Thanks.

Joey H
CenturyLink Customer Outreach
 27th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Numerous calls to repair phone line. No shows, showing up when not scheduled, a week later and I still do not have home phone svc. SUCKS!!!
 15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
They never tell the truth, you get sucked in and every thing changes.I would not recommend them at all, there 12 megabytes are only 8 sometimes.Don't go for the 64 dollar ripoff its a lie to. Bill

Contact Us