logo

Speedpost Singapore
Terrible Delivery Services
2. (55 mins ago)
NRGbinary
No responds to my withdrawal request
3. (55 mins ago)
century link internet
extremely slow internet service
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Zong Tower
Installation of tower without permission
5. (1 hr 10 mins ago)

Cenlar

Posted:    FikL95

Fraud

Cenlar
Cenlar is now servicing our mortgage since Taylor Bean and Whitaker went out. We have had trouble getting our insurance and our taxes paid. We have received threatening delinquent notices from tax collectors due to the fact that Cenlar will not pay them out of our escrow account. There is so much more to this story then can be typed on here.

I have created a group on Facebook called "Homeowner's Against Cenlar." If you are on Facebook please type "Cenlar" in the search bar and find us!!! I am trying to get a bunch of us together. We need to find a way to get the word out and get this place shut down!!! We are contacting news stations, the better business bureau, the attorney general and possibly even a lawyer!

Please join the group and share your experiences with the rest of us!! Together we can try to make a difference!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2010 by   -Equalizer 0 Votes
I know if you are having problems like I have been experiencing then there is probably fraud taking place. I am sick of it and the representatives working there. This is a fly by night company who is robbing the consumers of TB&W (Taylor, Bean, and Whitaker). They are trying to increase my fixed mortgage up to 40% higher than I ever agreed to. Please contact your State attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission to report your story because they will investigate.

Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20580
Phone: 1.877.FTC.HELP (1.877.382.4357) or 1.202.326.2222
TTY: 1.866.653.4261
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   Fustrated 3 0 Votes
From a fustrated citizen.
I to am a victim of Cenlar, they have been charging me for homeowners insurance, when I have been paying this on my own. When I contacted them that they owed me $1, 804.00, they told me that they had never received the proof that I was making the insurance payments on my own, I faxed them the paperwork seven times and my insurance company sends them a copy also, but they still were charging me. I called and they said they would review my loan and send me a refund check. I told them that it should be for $1, 804.00, but they only sent me a check for $180.91, and told me that I would receive another refund for $450.52. I have not received the other refund check and I called them and they said that they had mailed a check for $335.00, which is a far cry from $450.52. This is still not the $1, 804.00 refund that they owe me. They said that they could not send me the $450.52 refund because that would make my escrow short $75.00. Well if you subtract the $335.00 from $450.52, they kept $115.00. Why not just subtract the $75.00 that they said was short, instead they took $115.00.
I keep calling them and ask to someone who speaks English and all I get is someone that cannot speak English. When I ask to talk to a supervisor I get the same person that I was originally talking too.
This company needs to give everyone back all the money that we are owed. Also every year it seems that my payments go up by $200.00. When I was with TB&W my payments were $378.00 now I am paying $476.66. Never had any problems with TB&W and I have another mortgage company that I deal with and they never say anything about an Escrow account.
It is time that we put this company on an action law suit.
 9th of May, 2013 by   george wise 0 Votes
My mortgage was paid in full on Jan.11, 2013, & I have been trying since then to get my refund on the unused portion of my homeowner insurance
in the amount of $3062. Cenlar has used every lie in the world as to why I have not recieved my check.Their representatives are
useless.I really believe Cenlar's intentions are to give me the run around until I give up and go away. I have contacted the Comsumer
Protection Agency & have not heard anything from them.I am considering filing a complaint with the fraud dept.of the FBI .I really believe Cenlar is commiting fraud and should be shut down.

Cash 4 Gold Scam