logo

Forlan Wilson
scam of package
3. (6 mins ago)
Stickershoppe.com
I will never shop there again and encourage you to shop from other sticker shops that will not insult your intelligence
4. (12 mins ago)
Phone message - call

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Cash4Offers Complaints & Reviews - Terrible company!

Cash4Offers Contacts & Informations

Cash4Offers

Posted:    Valerie

Terrible company!

Cash4Offers
www.cash4offers.com
This internet survey company is a scam operation. It's member policy reads that a check will be mailed out within 72 hours after earning $25.00 for reading emails and taking online surveys. I have tried to claim the $30.00 I've earned after 14 months of membership several times but am informed on the My Account page of their website that I need to complete 12 special offers that will cost over a hundred dollars.

Another time I tried to claim the money I'd earned I was informed thru the same method that the minimum was $50.00 in order to redeem my earnings. Their member policy clearly states the minimum is $25.00. I have tried many times to contact cash4offers via emails and filling out and submitting forms on their website members page but have never received acknowledgment or responses to any of my emails for clarification. Cash4Offers lists no company name, no telephone number, no address anywhere on their website and they will not answer any emails sent either directly to info@cash4offers.com or support@cash4offers.com or by clicking the reply tab on their daily email invitations.

All emails sent them by me to any of the addresses listed above are sent successfully because they're never returned undelivered by Mailer Daemon so their lack of response is inexplicable and unconscionable.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Cash4Offers complaints
Cash4Offers - e=mails
Cash4Offers - Frauds

Comments

19th of Apr, 2008 by   Dena Oliphint 0 Votes
The same exact thing happened to me. Reached payout ($25) and it tells me I have to complete 15 more offers.

Let's spread the word and shut them down.
 20th of Apr, 2008 by   John 0 Votes
Never had any problems with Cash4Offers. It's great company that always pay on time. It looks that you guys didn't follow their rules.
 2nd of May, 2008 by   dorothy 0 Votes
i agree that when you reach the 25.00 they want you to do alot in outside sponsors which would cost alot will pull out and cut my losses. this happened to me with panda too.
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by   heather 0 Votes
I REQUESTED PAYMENT A MONTH AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID. I SENT THEM EMAILS THAT WERE NEVER RESPONDED TO AND WHEN I TRIED TO LOG ON TODAY I FOUND OUT THEY HAD TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT!
 13th of May, 2011 by   unkinhead 0 Votes
LOL i hate when dumbasses post negative reviews when they dont read the terms... you are required as stated to complete i believe 1 offer every etc amount of days. you cant just read emails. your account will get terminated if you are not doing offers... nuff said. i just requested a payment and i am going to wait as the terms state "We send your payment in US dollars when your account balance is over $35.00. In most cases, payments are processed within three (3) business days upon request! However, your first payment request is processed on a Net-25 basis. This means that your first payment will be processed 25 days from the end of the month in which you requested payment. This waiting period is necessary in order to prevent fraud. Any subsequent member payment requests are processed within three (3) business days." yes that means that you may have to wait up to 2 months for your first payment...
 21st of Sep, 2011 by   ceht 0 Votes
I followed the rules and did offers every time I got their emails. They're just a total scam, dishonest and unethical. Those who got paid are few to cover up their crime and they're not paying everyone (most everyone). If you got paid, you're just a lucky few and no need to say we didn't follow the rules and boost up your egos unless you work for them. You gotta show compassion for others who were deceived and ripoffed by those culprits. A good company will not risked having a bad reputation and they have principles in doing the right thing. They terminated my account without notice and I was close to payoff. Their excuse? They said it was against company policy to threaten their company which was a complete lie! Would you bite the hand that will feed you? B.S. I had only asked twice why I wasn't getting credit for every links I clicked and they must reply their explanation and correct the error! They're just trying to cop out of paying most people and enrich themselves. They're thieves and they feel so macho and powerful because you cannot shut down their site and so they deceive millions more. They do not have an address nor email info in their site (pretty clever). They're registered on other sites which keeps victims from shutting them down... so you'll have to go directly through their 'EVIL BIG BROTHERS' which obviously will not cooperate with you!
Those who have been victimized must warn others and expose these criminals everywhere you can post their evil works (facebook, Linked, twitter, myspace, boycott sites, your friends, family, etc. The only way you can take away their power is to stop feeding them with your time, your dollars that they pocketed for themselves, do your homework by doing a search, install a free 'WOTS' by google that will monitor every sites reputation before you get into disreputable sites. Stand up for your rights or they will bury you alive. Think of others that will suffer if nothing is done. They're like criminals on the loose. THEY'RE VERY SNEAKY, NO EMPATHY, BUT THEY WILL MEET THEIR FATE.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   busybuddy 0 Votes
Beware of this site. Whoever runs it has seen to it that the deck is stacked against you at the very outset. You will know what I mean when you read the Member Policy (Terms of Service) page. There you will see that the first and foremost "Term of Service" reads as follows: "SUBJECT TO CHANGE - All terms of this agreement are subject to change at any time without prior notification or approval of the member." What does this mean? Its means they have the luxury of screwing you any time they like simply by changing the rules of the game. For example, to avoid paying you, they can increase the cash out level or require more surveys/offers to be completed before you can be paid. Don't waste your time on this site. It is nothing but a SHAMELESS SCAM.
 23rd of Jul, 2013 by   vickiloc 0 Votes
im new to cash4offers I reached my 35.00 dollars and they want to pay through pay pal they wont pay by check so im waiting to see if I get paid, I have a pay pal account, now they wont answer my emails about my money, you cant call them, that weird !!

5 Great Tips How to Save on Entertainment