Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Cash Net Usa

Posted:

Scam Phone call

Stella G
I have been noticing that (206)801-5286 has been appearing on my cell phone and home number. I also received a message at work that someone named Mike Walker called from the same number. Well I got a call this afternoon from a man with a thick Indian accent claiming to work for Financial Crimes Investigations and that he was calling to inform me of a financial complaint. He said that the company he was investigating for claims that I owe them money and that I needed to settle payment now or be taken to court. I asked him what he was talking about because I didn't owe anyone any money. He just repeated his script. I then asked what the name of the company was and he said it was Cash Net USA, an online advance loan company. I told him that I did not know what he was talking about and that he had the wrong person. He then preceded to tell me the last four of my SSN, and my full name. I told him that I did not care what information that he had, that I was not going to pay anything until they could prove that I had signed for a loan. I asked him if he had documentation that I signed for the loan. He said that he could not send me the documentation until I paid him in full. I told him that I was not paying a dime until someone could prove to me that I owed money; and so until then, he needed to stop calling my job, stop calling my home, and stop calling my cell phone. He tried to state his case, but I just hung up on him.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
same is happening to me(ga resident)
 27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
this man called my husband and told him that he had to pay 480.00 dollars or he will go to jail . And had him all upset that he was going to jail if he didnt pay it . That he could go to walmart and get a walmart card and send him a 160.00 dollars ever 2 weeks . and he name was steve johnson he said so be award of these people that do this to us .and he was a indian taling man to . so watch these people when they call you make sure that it is real. god bless you all.

CashNetUSA Logo CashNetUSA Logo CashNetUSA