logo

Posted:    Showm

Terrible experience

Carrabas
carrabbas.com
My family and I waited for twenty minutes for a table on New Year's Day which was absolutely fabulous. Once we were seated was when everything went sour. The waiters and waitresses were buzzing around us serving all of the tables near us except ours and the table to our left because it empty and being cleared by the busboys. After waiting for 15 minutes for service, I inquired with one of the waiters as to who was our server. I was told that Erin would be with us soon. About 5 minutes passed and another family was seated at the table to our left and immediately Erin came out from the back to greet them and take their drink orders. I waited for another 5 minutes to speak to the manager, who didn't offer much assistant except to apologize and hand me his business card. This wasn't a pleasant evening out with my wife and two sons and I hope that anyone visiting Carrabas Restaurant in Bensalem, PA a better time out dining.
Comments United States Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Dumb Ways to Waste Money on Tech