logo

Carpal Solutions

Posted:    Fernando

Fish caught

Carpal Solutions
Internet sales company selling products to relieve carpal tunnel pain-discomfort.

$50 plus dollars for what amounts to no more than a three way band aid placed on the back of the hand to " relieve the pressure on the median nerve ". How can a piece of tape relieve pressure from a nerve located inside of the wrist bones.

Fish caught ! ! Got the T-shirt and the poster...
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2010 by   Yoda77 0 Votes
Sounds like the reviewer did not try the Carpal Solution and may have a bias. I have actually had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and purchased the Carpal Solution, within 10 days my symptoms were significantly better and by the end of the 6 week protocol Carpal Tunnel Syndrome pain and numbness was gone. Best of all I was sleeping through the night within the first four days of using this remarkable little taping system. On top of that my insurance reimbursed me for like $72. The Carpal Solution is one of the best products I have ever purchased. If you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I would highly recommend this all natural treatment. It is so much better than the alternatives.
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   superduperdave 0 Votes
I have had carpal tunnel syndrome for over 10 years and was contemplating having surgery on both hands. I have tried splints and braces with no luck. I decided to try this product (Carpal Solution) and can honestly say that after 2 nights of wearing the tape braces that my hands feel better than they have in years.

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize