logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
3. (9 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
4. (10 mins ago)

Care Credit- GE

Posted: 2012-03-18 by    dml72

Debt settlement

Michigan
I acquired a Care Credit Card through GE Money back in 2010. Over the past 3 months I have received several settlement offers to pay and close the account. In Feb 2012 I was contacted by a collection company that GE had sold the account to for collection. I made an agreement for an amount around half of the original balance. The amount was agreed to and the money was taken from my bank account. Approximately 3 weeks later I received a bill for the remainder of the original balance from GE Money (the company that had sold the account to someone else!) It is a terrible thing that such a large (despicable) company can do this to thousands I am sure. I made the agreement with them and they are not making good on their end of their part of the agreement. And to top it all off, they said the card was paid to the agreement and cancelled as of the date of the agreement. Don't use their services, you will be sorry later.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2012 by   GECapitalCares 0 Votes
We received your email to our consumer advocacy team and left a voicemail at the phone number you provided in your email. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns. You can reach us via the phone number we provided, or email us at gecapitalcares@ge.com.

Regards,
Nicole
GE Capital
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   GECapitalCares 0 Votes
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032012_cb_dml72 **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,