logo

3. (2 mins ago)
Club Intrawest
deceptive business practices
4. (8 mins ago)
Enterprise Financial Group, Inc (EFG)
Extended Warranty Scam

Capital One
3117 Crescent st
New York, New York
Phone: 9174425450
I purchased a car in April of 2007 a Mitsubishi Gallant with and got a 1200 dollar trade in value on the old Taurus. I was literally robbed at the dealership with an 18% interest rate over five years! I am paying $44000 on a $22000 car. I pay 530.83 a month on top of my bills.

I cannot refinance because I have been in and out of work so it's hard for me to catch up and the people there have no problem calling you 10-15 times a day to harass or lie when you ask them a question about refinancing. They don't lower rates nor can I get another bank to refinance at a lower one because of my score.

Horrendous customer service:
I have been in and out of work as an IT consultant and the current Government outsourcing and guest worker policies I need a vehicle to get to work in NJ CT Long Island I can’t find anything in NYC forget that!

I asked them about giving me a deferment one says I could get a double deferment if I make a payment now over the phone and incur a $14 service fee then on the very next call say they never agreed to that and say I have to make a second payment over the phone again with the threat of repo and they make one deferment.

They make it almost impossible to pay them charging $14 for over the phone pay fees yet they constantly call insisting you pay by phone 10-15 times a day and $30 late fees.

I somehow managed to get it in and they give my criteria as to get the deferment over via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail and when I comply including sending my $35 deferment request within the 15 days they ask of me sounds like a Bullshit game show at this point, they finally told me that I did not comply and they wouldn't do it. I can’t get the same answer twice from them. It’s like they make it up as they go along. The best one “you can’t pay online if you are behind in payments you have to pay by phone and incur the fee.” That was a lie too.

I made two payments on line in one month. Then a check which I thought got lost which I had told my bank to put a stop payment on. The day after I paid online the second payment in a month, the next they tried to cash the check they must have had it for over a week!
My cars Book value is 11, 500 and I still owe the 22, 500 sticker price as the balance for over a year there is something very wrong with this.

When I saw the condition my car was in when I received it broke my heart the repo company COAF hired vandalized my car! I spent the entire year keeping the car in mint condition and in two weeks the car was violated to the point I didn’t feel my car was mine any more.
Upon examining the damages to the car caused by the illegal seizure, I have the following:
1) Driver and passenger side Mirrors have been struck with sufficient force to cause detachment on both one almost completely.

2) The interior looks vandalized grease and grime on the plastic a half dollar sized hole on the driver side cloth panel and two of the same size holes ripping the mat on the drivers side.

3) Double sided Velcro tape on the interior windshield and Capital One stickers on the front and back removed with stains writing all over the front and back on the cars windows.

4) Seat and steering wheel adjusted as if it was driven the odometer shows evidence it was driven to the Adessa Patchogue location from long Island City

In short the car looked like it was vandalized with little regard for the vehicle.

Capital One Capital One Capital One Capital One

Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity Theft Scam