Caliber Collision

Update to previous statement

Caliber Collision
Corinth, United States
Our car repairs have been completed. After going through quite an ordeal and having the car go back to the repair shop 3 times, it appears that Caliber has done a fairly good job. Thankfully, they do have a lifetime warranty on their work so that if any problems to arise, they will take care of it. On the day we picked up the car, the remote was missing. This car has a push button start. The car would start to we assumed the remote had to be in the car somewhere. After I searched for a couple of hours, I returned the car to Caliber where they had 5 men search the car from top to bottom, inside and out. They could not locate the remote. So, this is like leaving your keys in your car 24/7 for anyone to break into and steal. Caliber came to the conclusion that they lost the keys somewhere within the repairs made on the car. At this point I had to laugh! So, it appears that the lost remote is now a permanent part of the car, never to be found again. I then had to go to my dealership and they had to deactivate the lost remote and program a new one for me. Caliber had to pick up the cost on the new remotes!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful?

Caliber Collision Logo Caliber Collision