logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Buckelldesigns
Beware of buckelldesigns (pennyauctiondesignteam)
2. (1 mins ago)
pennyauctiondesignteam.com
Scammers
3. (1 mins ago)
eqlSoft Pvt ltd.
Fraud / Taking money from employees for experience letter after completion of the bond also /
4. (8 mins ago)

C2coffer.com

Posted: 2011-03-30 by    milly347

iPAD for sale Cheap

C2coffer.com
I bought an iPAD from this site that I came across it seem good enough to have the bbb seal and it had paypal too. This site looks much like EBAY but for overseas clients. All the sellers live in china so I thought that since we get our stuff from there it would be the same but cheaper cutting out the middle man. But I was wrong he said that the Ipad was real and had the apple sign on back and everything. well when I got it it turns out to be an android tablet 7' screen and the thing doesn't even turn on. I tried to contact the seller and even put a claims on paypal. But he never contact me back and I left a very bad review and Paypal said that they only deal with the shipping issues so I lost my money and don't even have a product to show for it. So please do not buy anything from these guys its all fake and they are all liars.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2011 by   williswilly 0 Votes
I agree at least u got something, I paid for an iPad and he told me that it was A chinese version, well when it was time for delivery he told me that they stop making them to many people was complaining about it so he tried to get me to pay 100 more for an American version I told him no, refund my money and that's all he told me that he would refund it back on 3/30/11 here it is and still no contact or money. I learned my lesson, never again.
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   chacy 0 Votes
www.c2cMall.com is a Free online Marketplace, sell online & buy online much more easier

c2cMall is New trading marketplace, free selling items online, free built online store, free post want ads, it is not b2b, not only for auction, it is c2c ecommerce, more option for buyers and suppliers, paid small fee only item sold, it is fair and better.

c2cMall is an ebay alternative auction site, Any seller can created a free online store there, you can use Paypal, moneybookers, google checkout payment as payment gateway, and the most important thing is they do not charge any fee until sold items. If You suck of Ebay and ioffer suspended your account. you realy should try this new site! sellao is a site which mix b2b like alibaba since they can post their products free. also anyone can post free want ad there, this site is amazing. you should realy try
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   HighOneFTW +1 Votes
i don't really understand this, why to complain with the whole site when the scammer is the seller, personally i don't buy stuff from people who has lesser than 50 reputation points.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   Arthur S Kellyman 0 Votes
I had the same experience like all the others!
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   Mashoor 0 Votes
I paid for 2 IPADs and received a sticker. they are cheating. pls don't buy anything from C2COffer
they advertised from china. if anyone know to whome I have to write please help me to get my money back. my email address is mmashoor@hotmail.com. I am from Australia.

Why Consumers Can't Avoid Unplanned Purchases