logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

cruel manager

Budget Suites
Rancho and Lake Mead
Nevada
I stayed in Budget suites while we were hunting for a house to move in to. Unfortunately what was suppose to be a couple of weeks ended up over a year when the house we bought came with a lot of problems which we had to fight legally.
Moving there was fine. The place seemed well maintained and close to 2 casinos and they have enough grounds to let my 2 kids play. After staying there for about 5 months a new manager named Dana Alexander moves in. She started restricting my kids to play outside the grass area outside my unit with my supervision. She says its not good for the grass, like it was for display only. She scolded the people next door for letting there 1 year old son crawl in a blanket placed in the grass for the same reason. I have seen her shout at people and humiliate them when there behind there rent. She has kicked out people for disobeying her so called rules which is not in the rules and regulations contract. And with all this I am mostly discusted by the choice of words and tone she uses on people. Im 33 years old and she talked to me like I was in first grade.
I thought it was also absurd that they charge you extra for internet, extra for blankets and towels and charge you for your pets which adds up to the price and they started charging for lightbulbs when you need new ones. We called them for repair on the airconditioning and it look them 2 days before someone came by to repair it.
Well I thought the corporation might want to know how some regular good paying costumers are being treated so I wrote a complaint. After a few days, the manager Dana comes by with an eviction letter of 7 days. When I asked why she said simply because I wrote a letter of complaint. I brought the letter to court and we waited for the court date. I did not know that you were allowed to bring a lawyer for representations in a small claims court. I was there with my husband and she was there with there corporate lawyer. The judge did not even bother to read the letter or hear out the rest of my story. All she said was although she has sympathy for what happened they have every right to kick us out for any reason or even for no reason at all. There is no law that prohibits them to do so. Well we could either sue them further and just cause more aggrevation or just let it go, we decided to let it go and move out. So many people who stayed there wanted to complain but after hearing what happened to us, they were scared and had no choice but to suck it up. Not to exagerate the story but I still get nightmares about the lady scolding me like I was a convict and I couldnt defend myself. Its not in my nature to talk back. I wish I had it in me. And I can just imagine her doing it to more people. There are so many other motels for same value with better service. I recommend you check the other ones first for your own comfort and sanity.
Comments United States Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2009 by   codyr84 0 Votes
I stayed at one in san antonio and was horrificly bit by bed bugs! Unless you are a prostitute, crackhead, or bum looking for a shower this bug infested motel is not for you!

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call