logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
2. (10 mins ago)

Budget Savers Online Complaints & Reviews - you don't get your gas rebates

Budget Savers Online Contacts & Informations

Budget Savers Online

Posted:    jadaj

you don't get your gas rebates

budget savers
My husband ordered a christmas present for our son from a commercial he saw on tv. Next thing we know, someone is calling him saying he can get $100 in free gas along with the gift he ordered if he provides his credit card and they charge only $1.00 for the free trial. Gift came, nothing else. Just today, in the mail, a whole bunch of worthless advertisements come in an envelope from Budget Savers and at the bottom of the letter it states you have to go to a website to redeem your gas rebate, which you can't get to. Also, the free trial just happens to be over according to the letter on Dec. 24th and we didn't even receive this notice til Dec. 23rd. I think they bank on you passing their envelope off as junk mail, because that's what it looks like, and they just start charging your cc for 29.99 a month!! AND THE GAS OFFER IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Budget Savers Online complaints
Budget Savers Online - Membership

Comments

8th of Apr, 2011 by   Michelle Bafik-Vehslage 0 Votes
My Mom was scammed the same way. I ordered for her a tv item she wanted thru online. While I was out she received the same type phone call. Only this time they offered 3 products 2 from 1 company Great Fun, the other from Budget Savers. I finally managed to track down Great Fun, spoke with US head of company, charges were reversed after I threatened to sue for fraud. We have never received any info from Budget Savers, yet on 07apr they charged Mom's debit card 29.95. So now I am in the great hunt for a contact phone number to BS... They will be hearing from me first & if can not solve, Lawyers next. Oh did I mention my Mom is 76yrs old... Talk about an elderly scam. If anyone reads this & has a contact phone, please let me know. missboots3@ yahoo... Thank you. Michelle
 22nd of Nov, 2012 by   Henning Kerger 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. Promise of a $100 gas rebate, Welcome letter never came, no information on how to cancel. A complete scam! Please post if you had any success with the lawsuit or getting the charges re-imbursed. If you have any contact numbers to reach someone at BS directly, please post as well, so that I can give them an earful!
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   Lainie L 0 Votes
Just found out Budget Savers has been charging my 83 yr old mother's visa 29.95 a month for 5 -6 months! My dad is investigating. What a rip off! Why hasn't something been done sooner to put this fraud if a company out of business!
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   angryMoney 0 Votes
Another thing about BudgetSavers, after ripping me off of the $29.95, my email was swamped with tons of offers from numerous companies selling their products and services. Someone needs to investigate this company because SCAM is their middle name!

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud