Buchmuller Co.

Posted: May 26, 2013 by

Was lucky to discover that they're scam

4.65
Buchmuller Co.
p.o. box 164 nl-3960 bd
Netherlands
I received a letter from Buchmuller Co. notifying me about $40.000 lottery prize that I’ve won. Alongside with the letter there were payment instructions included. They asked me to pay $100 in order to get those funds going but thanks god I checked them on the internet and realised it was scam.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

19th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
My problem with these people started when I saw an advert in the Daily Sun S.A and the person purported to be madam Gloria and they stated that they can send anyone who reply to their advert. A talisman as a lucky charm, however I searched on the Internet and discovered that they were conman living in Capetown. They sent me Several letters from Cape Town without me replying them. Then the letters started coming from the Philippines and now this one from Zurich. So far I have not yet replied them of which they will continue sending me more letters from different parts of the world.
 26th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
i keep getting letters to say i have won money, where do they get your name and email address and everytime the address is different all from the netherlands
 28th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Received a letter Dec.28th from General Manager, P. Gerhard of Buchmuller & Co., P.O Box 1271 NL-3600 BG Maarssen, The Netherlands . Stating Dear Winner, you are the only person whose prize number enables you to claim the bank cheque using your document for notification of guaranteed payment. i hereby certify on my honour that the amount of $34, 500.00 is the guaranteed amount that must be awarded by bank cheque.
RAPID ACCEPTANCE FOR SHIPMENT Pay a flat fee of 50vUS $ plus %$ for shipping and priority and rapid shipment adding 10$ a total of US$60. In this way I have the ABSOLUTE guarantee of receiving my certified check IMMEDIATELY with my package.
 6th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
I keep getting letters saying I've been awarded fun but all the letters have a different amount but from the same place and person.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree