logo

RIVERSIDE CPS
CPS IS A SCANDLE . THEY TAKE KIDS FOR JOB SECURITY
2. (26 mins ago)
Dunkin Donuts
dirt in cake donut dough
3. (29 mins ago)
Never Buy!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Brian's Harley Davidson, Langhorne, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Beware of Brian's Harley Davidson!

Brian's Harley Davidson Contacts & Informations

Brian's Harley Davidson

Posted:    Valerie

Beware of Brian's Harley Davidson!

Brian's Harley Davidson
600 S. Flowers Mills Rd.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
www.brianshd.com
I purchased an 06 Thunder Mountain and upon delivery was told they would take care of the lo jack, keys that were missing and numerous other things. After one month and the run around I have not been taken care of. I find a problem which should have not passed inspection and the answer I got from Management is "NO COMMENT". I would highly recommend not doing business with these people unless things are 110% before the purchase.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Brian's Harley Davidson complaints
Brian's Harley Davidson - Bad service

Comments

29th of Jan, 2008 by   A loyal BHD customer 0 Votes
Knowing Brians HD for numerous years and seeing many people walk out of this dealership very happy. I have say you are one of the very few who feel this way about Brians HD. Things happen in life and we need to roll with the punches. Im sure the dealership did everything in their power to make you a satisfied customer, and make up for their mistakes! They always do when an issue is brought to their attention.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Harry Rombold 0 Votes
I've been going to Brians H D since 98 with three bikes purchased there and nothing but praise for them. If you have a problem there, they will work it out with a positive attitude and a happy ending. This is not a perfect world with perfect machines, so all you cry babies hang in there and let Brians H D work it out for you.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   ANGRY DAUGHTER 0 Votes
My father has had nothing but problems w/ the service at this dealership! For 2 yrs he has been going through the BS of no return phone calls, no resolution and of course now the warranty has ended, how ironic... Not to mention the fact that they DROPPED the bike during service and then tried to hide the damage!!! They are a complete RIP OFF and DAN is definately a snake in the grass. He's a sales man at heart just remember that he's NOT your friend!!!
 16th of Nov, 2011 by   Denny0614 0 Votes
What happened to Brett ?
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   jmhvac 0 Votes
my buddy just got fucked big time at brian's harley. they raked him over the coals with pricing on a new bike. told him the bike would cost $20, 100.00 before trade and tax. it was a 2012 that someone ordered and then refused. they then adding shipping, prep and some other bullshit. he could have bought a 2013 for what he ended up paying.
 14th of Sep, 2012 by   Judy T. 0 Votes
I purchased a 2009 street glide in 2011. Starting having problems when we took the bike out in 2012. Dealership was there for all issues and when the motor needed work, they took care of the parts. I have nothing but praise for the service dept, parts dept. and the GM. Sometimes it's the attitude the customer comes in with more than the attitude of the dealership.
 18th of Oct, 2013 by   frank cannuli 0 Votes
this place sucks balls took my bike ther running great then picked it up with all kinds of shit wrong with it took my bike there for my 1000 mile service picked it up oil was blowing out the air cleaner 2 bolts was loose to the air cleaner engine light was on so I took it right back and they told me all this shit was wrong with it I said there was nothing wrong with it when I brought it in here so they basically told me that my bike is fucked aND THEY CANT FIX IT IM BEAT.i bought this bike there 6 months ago brand new and they wont fix it with out charging me and I have a 5 year warranty.anybody buying a bike should go to barbs at least they give a shit about there customers these people at brains aint nothing but scumbag crooks
 26th of Jul, 2014 by   Larhop 0 Votes
I hate this HD dealer. They are low class scum as far as I'm concerned. Dan the sales manager is the most rude ignoramus I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Go to Barbs or Valley Forge HD for a much more professional experience. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy a used bike from them!!! WAY overpriced and they don't stand behind them.

Medical Identity Robbers