logo

REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICE,
NOT YET RECEIVED MY BIKES RC BOOK
4. (58 mins ago)
Chase Bank
Closed my account without notice
5. (2 hrs 2 mins ago)
GSN.COM
GSN is deceptive!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Boost Mobile, Indianapolis, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - phone repair, poor customer service

Boost Mobile Contacts & Informations

Boost Mobile

Posted:    hateboostmobile

phone repair, poor customer service

Boost Mobile
Indianapolis, Indiana
I absolutely hate Boost Mobile. For $50 a month they treat you like crap, the customer service is horrible, they dont have any kind of insurance for those expensive boost phones. Lawd forbid your phone messes up or it needs repair they tell you to send it to Motorola repair in Texas they keep it for damn near 3 weeks then send it back saying they wont fix it cause its due to physical damage. Besides that they wont give you the option of getting a loaner phone or replace the phone. I bought the Motorola I9 feel too bad to say how much I paid for it and after a week of having it, it stopped charging. I inquired about insurace when I got the phone and the foreigner said dont worry about it if something happens ur under manufacturers warranty. So if something happens to your phone you are f*****... period. They have these wireless stores on every corner all with those foreigners behind a bullet proof glass cause they know they are rippin people off. The man told me to send the phone to repair and he knew they werent gonna fix it so when I did send it back they returned it and they said it was due to physical damage that voided out my warranty. How could I physically damage the phone just by pluggin it and unplugging it to charge, you are gonna be careful with an expensive phone like that. I didnt drop it there wasnt a scratch on it. The supervisor in repair said well I dont know what to tell you and she was very smart elic. They dont care about you or your problems with the phone all they want is ur $50 a month. Im shocked someone hasnt went postal on them yet!!! I am gonna pass the word and make sure they loose as many customers as I can possible reach and warn.
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2009 by   Disgusted!!! -1 Votes
Boost Mobile is a nightmare to deal with! They say one thing and then turn around and contradict themselves. You catch them in lie after lie. They completely refuse to do anything to make things right when they are the ones who messed up in the first place. ENORMOUSLY disappointed! Wish I had never gone with them in the 1st place!!! Choose another company.
 24th of Oct, 2009 by   F*** BOOSTMOBLE AND MOTOROLA -1 Votes
BOOST MOBILE IS FULL OF SHIT EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE I PURCHASED A I465 PHONE IN SEPTEMBER AS OF THIS THURSDAY MY SCREEN WENT COMPLETELY WHITE SCREENED I AM SO PISSED OFF THAT THEY SEND U ROUND AND ROUND ABOUT GETTING IT FIXED I JUST SWITCHED FROM METRO PCS TO ONLY DEAL WITH RIP OFF AS COMPANY CALLED BOOST.I LEARNED MY LESSON U GET WHAT U PAY FOR BUYERS BE WERE DO NOT GO WITH BOOST MOBLE STAY WITH WHAT U GOT.
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   HadEnough09 -1 Votes
I had an I 9 I purchased in June 2009. Once late August hit the phone still worked fine with the exception of the often powering on/off without the phone being touched. I had the WORST time dealing with MOTOROLA more than ANY company I've ever seen in my LIFE.
I sent my phone in for the warranty repair service only to have AN EMPTY box returned to me with the service invoice inside. The invoice stated that I was not eligible for repair under warranty because of "liquid damage" although this had never occurred and the phone was maintained in NEAR MINT condition since the purchase date. After getting bounced around phone call after phone call to different representatives I finally spoke with a manager whom only kept me on the phone longer to produce the same results - NOTHING. He said because the package said it was shipped and logged in as weighing the correct amount for this particular package that they couldn't do anything about it and that I could take it up with FedEX (which I did file a claim with only to get the reply that they could not honor my claim and to take it up with motorola), It is TOTALLY obvious that my package was stolen by on of the workers at the repair shop in Texas. Their was make-shift tape assembled on the package and you could tell without even opening it that there was nothing inside. MOTOROLA has you send the phone for repairs in Texas, they assess the damage or problem, send to another motorola center in Illinois, then finally send to you. Now by the time all of this happens and the phone is in the possession of motorola centers/workers it's EASY for anybody to steal it from the package after the weight of the package gets recorded into their computer systems. It's easy for the phone to be stolen BEFORE it even has the final step of being shipped directly to you. AND by the way, I sent the phone safely with paying insurance on it. MOTORLA does NOT even send back to you paying the small fee through the shipper for insurance. I WILL NEVER USE/SUPPORT MOTOROLA EVER and I STRONGLY urge and advise to be careful before you decide to deal with this company or their products. IT'S VERY clear cut and dry that they DO NOT care about the quality of their products or consumers/customer service! They hide behind loopholes to deceive and cheat honest people out of their money whom just wanted a reliable product/trustworthy company to stand by their product/service. DOWN with MOTOROLA.
 7th of Aug, 2010 by   basy24 +1 Votes
i have boost mobile service and i like it... i just got the i1 ... some people saying that boost dont have insures but they do... if u buy your phone from Radio shake or a boost store they will help you with the insures ... boost just came out with insures on there phones ... radio shake do offer insures if u want to buy... the people that complain about boost buy the phones from walmart, were they cant do any thing to help you... if you want to get boost service get it from a boost store snd you will not have to deal with customer service. also the boost store will help you return your phone... they will give you a loan to use until your phone is back
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   kayla gullett +1 Votes
i cant call out on my phone
 12th of Nov, 2012 by   Lucinda dudley 0 Votes
im need repair i dont remember if i have a warrant how do i fine out/
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   boostsucksass +1 Votes
boost mobile are fraudsssssss
 27th of Mar, 2013 by   boostsucksass 0 Votes
they sell me a broken phone at a retailer and i constantly speak to costumer service and they tell me the same thing ... they give me run arounds, its quit disturbing they give me the number to boost repair service i called and they told me too send the phone in and they would repair i then call the representative and they tell me the same thing we have to reprogram t he phone all my stuff has been deleted of course and after that my phone freezes it plays music on its own where and it gets really hot so hot that i feel its about to explode and theres kids in the house that would not look good upon boost mobile something has to be done i never dropped my phone in water, i looked in the inside there"s no pink in the inside I used to work for t-mobile i know about phones and i kno theres something wrong with the phone

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future