logo

children's book

Books
PO BOX 355008
Toledo, Ohio
Title Bob's snowy Day (Bob the Builder) Lift a flap book ISBN 0689845898 SKU 13100621ZZKz63 tol 3.99 Product condition is horrible...2 pages town out in the middle of the book.
Order # 5393599 sales order # 6653161 Barnes & NOble Market Order Number 203471966-0 I do want a replacement.

utshl@comcast.net Thank you, Sue Ludwig 865-806-2757
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

Books - Non-Receipt of Books
India

I have booked books through indiatodaybook club on 24 Nov 07 through HDFC Bank (Amount Rs. 669/- Transaction no. VT073310054

I have not received books so far.

Harikumar G
 3rd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Books - Advance paid but NOt Received books
India
www.indiatodaybookclub.com/

I have paid advance for 2 books to India Today book Club on 17.03.08. Till now I have not received the books. I asked them they gave a way bill no.of BLue dart courier. I asked Blue dart courier they told that there is incomplete address, hence it returned.

my ITBC No.08357248.
 10th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
not happy
 20th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I reject a months choice but you keep sending ones I do not order.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Books - Fraud website doesn't work, phone no answered
BOMC2
New York
bmoc2.com

Took money from my account, promised free book, and ever delivered. Half the website doesn't work including my cart, no one answers phone. No response to m e-mail complaints. The help option at the website is a bad link
 25th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
marketplace books are generally used/slight used. Marketplace is not the same as the main BN online store. They are supposed to list the condition of the book. If it says it is supposed to be in good/new condition you should call the marketplace company that you purchased the book from.
 27th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Books - What was I charged 40.00 for
Little Rock
Arkansas

I was charged 40. 00 and only received book, usually I would receive a DVD but not this time . So I would like to know what's going on before I cancel my subscription .
 27th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
And I never received the iPod that was promised
 19th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

Books - Received a book I didn't order

I received a weird book by mail and I never ordered it. This is very concerning. How did they get my address?!!! And what is this all about?!!!
 27th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also received a weird book that I didn't order. I cannot find the company. The address is Books, PO Box 3555008 Toledo, OH 43635. How did these people get my address and why did they send me this book.
 27th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I too received a book and I cannot find out how or even why they shipped it? I never ordered this.
 15th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a book from these guys, the online photo showed a crisp blue jacket overall condition described as in good shape. It took over 2 weeks to get here and what I got was a jacketless library copy with the typical library tattoos and heavily reader marked. Not as advertised. Buyer beware. Stay away from this seller. --VJ
 10th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
i orderd a craft book. A binder with 12 sections. I received sections 7, 8, and 9 only! I wouldn't recommend you purchase anything from them. Disappointed.

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water