logo

everything

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BLS International - Dubai Complaints & Reviews - Choas of BLS International Service

BLS International - Dubai Contacts & Informations

BLS International - Dubai

Posted: 2011-04-24 by    IT Manager

Choas of BLS International Service

BLS International - Dubai Branch
United Arab Emirates
We have applied passport for my newborn daughter. In UAE you should stamp visa within 120 days from the date of birth, now the passport stuck with BLS, we ran out of grace peroid. We are fed up, of BLS service in Dubai, We want right change soon, Their tracking system is not working, and they are not answering any call, We were left in dark after we given our valuable passport to BLS. Please do the needful if you can do something.
Comments United Arab Emirates Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jul, 2013 by   Kranthi Bandaru 0 Votes
I'm disappointed by the way BLS process is set up. Last week (06/28/2013), I got an email saying they need additional documents for the passport renewal. I immediately responded and sent the required documents. But Today ( 07/08/2013 ) I received my entire packet with the original passport and a letter asking for additional documents.

And even in those documents you requested for the money order, which was already present. I sent a money order for $92.00, but got a letter to send money order for $91.20 ???? What is the purpose of sending all the documents back to the person when he already communicated that he would send the documents right away.

Please note that it involves lot of money to ship and get the documents notarized!!! Hope BLS waits for a week at least before you dispatch the packet back to the person for additional documents.

Very bad process by BLS .. I searched for a feed back form and didn't get any thing online..
 10th of Jul, 2013 by   peterboby 0 Votes
BLS International is a political waste. They managed to get all the contracts from everywhere. Not sure how...In US I've been using TravisaOutsourcing and their services were truly amazing. Via some nasty political game BLS got the contract now and everything went worse from best in a day. They never pick up the phone and never reply any email. I just want to get the OCI stamped on my US Passport and BLS is just BS.
 16th of Jul, 2013 by   PIO Applicant 0 Votes
I have applied for PIO Card for my son from US and all the Postal Application Tracking says is that the application has been received . This status is for the past two weeks.Not sure what is going on in BLS. I hope the Indian Embasy understands ther seriousness of the situation and help people make important travel plans.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by   Rita Goerke 0 Votes
Indian Embassy is blind. Every day there are 100-150 people from various states sitting in and outside the BLS Washington D. C. office, because the morons do not have a telephone number and do not respond to e-mail inquiries. Their Tracking tool keeps stating the same status for days and days. An agency without a single functional telephone??? What century are we in. What a great picture of India you are presenting. It's a curse to be dealing with an agency like this. Utter wastage of time and energy. Nothing moves there. Indian Consulate has given a contract to the worst possible company.
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   fedupOCI 0 Votes
I need to get my OCI stamped on passport and travel soon to India. I send my US passport to BLS Houston two weeks back. No one pick up the phone, no replies. No way to contact anyone and get any information. Website is pretty useless for status updates. I have no idea what happened to my passport. Travisa was just awesome. How can important services like consulate services were given to a terrible company. I hope someone from embassy understands the situation and intervene. BLS is just terrible...
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   a customer waiting for OCI 0 Votes
I am waiting for my OCI sticker to be applied on my passport, as OCI has been already approved and card has arrived on June 26th with Travisa. Then suddenly the outsourcing provider has been changed to BLS-international. afterwards the telephone lines are always out of order. The passports are with them (BLS), and I don't have any clue when it will be returned. It is been already two weeks since I sent my passport. Until July 1st, Travisa international was handling the case, and they were extremely prompt and I was very happy with them. After it was changed to BLS-international, nightmare started. I may have cancel the India trip if the OCI does not come on time.
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   Bideshr 0 Votes
Bls sucks
They refuse to hand in my application for a pio card in Toronto Canada
Why are they allowed to treat people this way
 24th of Jul, 2013 by   Bideshr 0 Votes
Bls refused to submit my pio application
They said you need a relative with a passport
I showed the girl where it states passport or other supporting documents
They are dumb as hell she can't understand
She just says go away
Who is next
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   sic of bls 0 Votes
BLS seems to have a non-functioning phone number for customer service. What a shame for an agency which handles a crucial document like a passport for citizens residing abroad. Their website is non- functional too, which keeps posting the same same status week after week. There is no way to know what has happened to your application and original documents which you have sent. Looks like people functioned better even in the previous century.
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   anonymousindia 0 Votes
Thousands of people seeking to visit India are facing traumatic experience getting VISA/PIO/OCI service. The outsourcing agency selected by the embassy is grossly incompetent and so are the embassy processes & procedures. Fix your visa, pio & oci services.

Please sign this petition and forward to your friends.

2nd of Aug, 2013 by   jeffperry 0 Votes
BLS is a complete disaster, will likely miss my flight. This is the 3rd time I have applied for a tourist visa, previous 2 times with travisa, and had no problems. BLS is perhaps the worst visa service in the world!
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   jeffperry 0 Votes
BLS international is perhaps the worst visa company in the world. Absolutely pathetic and incompetent, please change this India, they do you no good service at all.
 3rd of Aug, 2013 by   MOKH 0 Votes
BLS SUCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I sent emails (6) starting Jul 11th, they first response I got back was on July 26th stating someone get back to me with 48hrs. Off course no one did get back to me. I followed up again and now they told me that the email address has changed and I should sent my enquiry to the new email address. Which I did, and the same person (name in the signature) got back to me saying someone would get back to me within 48hrs. They got my US passport and my OCI card, I am stuck with no US passport and can't travel for business.
Is there some Indian Foreign ministry in India that we can notify about BLS service all around the world. Does Indian governement realizes how BLS is performing and how India is being represented by these Incompetent MORONS.
 6th of Aug, 2013 by   Raju Malang 0 Votes
Complain to Police
 6th of Aug, 2013 by   Raju Malang 0 Votes
Yeh sab BLS waale haraamkhor hain...maaro saalo ko
 7th of Aug, 2013 by   DeepakC 0 Votes
I had submitted my application for passport renewal to BLS on July 07 and till Aug 01 I did not get an update on the website nor did I get a call from the staff of BLS. I had called the number mentioned on the website several times only to hear the hold message played by their system. My call was finally returned by one of the individual from their New York office and she was courteous enough not only to provide me with the status but also had expedited my application. I finally received my renewed passport yesterday. Thanks to BLS and kudos to the staff at the New York center.
 8th of Aug, 2013 by   Richas 0 Votes
Previously I also faced some problem with BLS regarding visa application, but after that with 2/3 follow up, I started got reply form their support team and at last got my visa.Thanks to BLS. for prompt response.Now I am satisfied...keep it up...
 10th of Aug, 2013 by   Stansly 0 Votes
I had submitted my PIO application through BLS. Nobody received my phone call and not get any update through their website tracker.I was very anxious.
After that I send mail and then one day get reply and status is also updated in website.Then I go collect my passport from their center. Now I am happy. Feeling relaxed.Hopefully BLS will also improve day by day..Good Luck BLS. Thanks to support team.
 11th of Aug, 2013 by   meddy 0 Votes
Applied for visa for my baby, got it within the time frame..bls is improving now, i think...quite satisfied
thnaks bls
 11th of Aug, 2013 by   Sumi seny 0 Votes
Initially, I was frustrated with BLS service, as not get any response fro their support but one day I got a call from their customer service team .Their was some mistake from my end in filling up the form. Then I again correct and send it.within the time frame get my PIO card. I hope they will improve their service with the time.will good luck.excellent support team.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source