logo

RIVERSIDE CPS
CPS IS A SCANDLE . THEY TAKE KIDS FOR JOB SECURITY
2. (26 mins ago)
Dunkin Donuts
dirt in cake donut dough
3. (29 mins ago)
Never Buy!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews - Unbelievalbe delay in courier service

Blazeflash Couriers Contacts & Informations

Blazeflash Couriers

Posted:    Prashanth Vaidyaraj

Unbelievalbe delay in courier service

Blazeflash couriers limited
India
blazeflash.net
I had registered a document to be delivered within Bangalore on 30/11/07 with a franchisee of Blazeflash couriers J.P.Nagar, Bangalore.

But the document is yet to be delivered even after 8 working days. I tried to reach them to get an explanation for this delay in service which is unacceptable by any standards on a daily basis but they neither come on phone nor do they call back to give the details asked. I was promised that the document will reach the destination in a day's time. I have never come across a courier service as worst as Blazeflash courier service. People do not respond to calls neither do they come on phone at their office. This kind of third rate courier service demands customer courts attention which is my next immeditate step.

Please stop using Blazeflash courier services henceforth.

Regards,
Prashanth V,
Bangalore
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2008 by   Prawin kumar mehta 0 Votes
I had registered my documnet from patna to bangalore on 29/11/07.still i am waiting courier is not received in bangalore destination. my consignment no is 234630699. i had tried many time phone but phone no is wrong or not responsible.People do not respond to calls neither do they come on phone at their office.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible

regards
prawin
 11th of Jan, 2008 by   Commandant/CISF OIC Mathura 0 Votes
I had dispatch a very important documents i.e. annual confidential report from Mathora to Tarapur ( Maharashtra) by your corrier on 15.02.07 . As per your delivery sheet the couriers was delivered on 17.02.07 vide delivery run sheet No 75002 serial No. 06 C/Note No. 197579395. But the same has misplace and not received by my Trapur office. I approach to your local branch i.e. Thane, Dhanu Road, Kandiwali and Basai Road (Localted at Mumbai and Thane District- Maharashtra) but they replied that they have only three months records and it is now not possible to search the said documents.

This ACR has made since 1985 and the ACR could not possible to made fresh. It is requested that kindly search the document and informed to me on my e.mail so I collect the same . It is also requested that kindly provide the Name & Tel. No of delivery boy so I search the docoment with them help.

Your kind co-operation in the regard is highly soliciated.
 17th of Jan, 2008 by   Jasveen Kaur 0 Votes
Hi,
Courier ( Consignment number : 201424384)was sent for me on 14-Jan-2007. This has not reached me yet and I have lost all hopes of getting this courier. I am sure this courier is misplaced and Blazeflash team is doing a football passing here.
It was our mistake that my brother did courier from BLAZEFLASH Delhi(Dwarka).We never expected we will get such disappointing response and irresponsible behavior from this team.
I have spent my entire day (17-01-2008) in tracking this courier , calling at various contact numbers and I would like to state that no body attended the call properly and I had no clue where my courier is even by the end of the day.
I plan to file a complaint against this company if I am not receiving this courier by today (18-01-2008).
Does it take 5 days for a courier to reach from Delhi to Bangalore .If it takes then it should not be called a courier company.
I am not going to recommend this company to anyone not in my wildest dreams ever.
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   Saurabh 0 Votes
I had sent a courier from Blazeflash in Kalkaji,New Delhi on 14th Feb08 on the assurance that it would reach HSR Layout, Bangalore on 15th Feb08. And I paid the amount whatever they'd asked for.

Since 15th Feb was the Birthday of my friend's daughter, the courier was very important and that too reach bangalore on 15th Feb.

Its 18th Feb today, 4 days down the line and still no sign of the courier.

Their delhi office has contacted bangalore office and got the response that the packet hasn't even reached bangalore office.
This is really SURPRISING and PATHETIC courier service.

Please DO NOT USE this courier service in future.

thanks,
 25th of Mar, 2008 by   joby joseph 0 Votes
I have sent my very valuable document on 11th February 2008. i send it to my sister in law at Dawankare, karnataka (Bapooji Nursing College)

The document was not yet received, while contacting your branches, i gets very poor and third rate responds. Nobody is replying properly. i want my document
its reference / booking No. 280247112

it is my advice to you, please give training toyour staff for how to deal with a customer

with thanks

joby
 19th of May, 2008 by   Swagata Ganguly 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that I had made a domestic courier from India, details as mentioned below on May 13, but till date nither the packet has been delivered nor the packed has been traced by your agencies inspite of my repeated follows on phone to the concern.

POB no. 115460796
40 Bazulla Road, Chennai
Pin : 600017, India
Phone : +91 44 28341138
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   Ashutosh Pandey 0 Votes
I had sent a courier from Blazeflash in Jia sarai, New Delhi on 20th May08 with reference no.207029899, which was to delivered in Bangalore . The address of the recepient was complete in every sense nd it also included his mobile no.Till date the courier has not reached and status it shows is always closed(which in fact is near to impossible).A simple process of sending a courier has turned into nightmare.They have not even taken the pain to inform the recepient on phone,

with remorse
Ashutosh Pandey
 24th of Aug, 2008 by   kavya shetty 0 Votes
sir,
Im very much depressed about the courier service which i experienced lately. Eagle courier (branch office basvangudi, i.e dealer-my computers, no.106/4, kodandarama complex, gandhibazar, main road, basavangudi, bangalore-560004.)
I faced a lot of problem interacting with them and they were very very rude in not accepting their mistake. The courier which i have sent to my house in B.C.Road(24 kms away from mangalore) has been not reached there still & it has come back to the same place of courier office in bangalore. Though the address was proper they blamed me for their mistake and hung up the phone without convincing me nor giving me any solution as to what to do next.. I request you to take some strict and quick action on them..I would be really obliged.

regards,
Kavya Shetty
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   sushil 0 Votes
I had registered a document to be delivered to yamuna nagar on 21/2/09 with a franchisee of Blazeflash couriers sapna sangita, Indore.

But the document is yet to be delivered even after 5 working days. I tried to reach them to get an explanation for this delay in service which is unacceptable by any standards on a daily basis but they neither come on phone nor do they call back to give the details asked. I was promised that the document will reach the destination in a day's time.
doc.no.292419566

Regards,
plyco distributors indore
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Priyanka 0 Votes
This is the worst courier I have ever seen. The shipment was posted on 5th April09 from Patna to reach Bangalore. And its 9days since then. They called me for delivery, and promised to come next day. Now they are found no where. I tried calling their number, they dont pick up the phones either. They are holding an imp doc with them.t no is 136856502. Priyanka.
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   swamy 0 Votes
The worst courier service EVER!! Don't even think of it for a second time. Inform everyone of your friends about their lousy service.
 25th of Aug, 2010 by   avineet 0 Votes
I totally agree with you all. My sister booked courier for Raksha Bandhan on 16th Aug from Jaipur to Bangalore. The wesite is showing date of booking as 19th Aug (whereas we have receipt of 16th Aug) and status
is still showing -

Consignment No. Booking Date Destination Type
293535114 19/08/2010 D
Consignment Status - Out for Delivery on 19/08/2010

Raksha Banfhan was on 24th and till date there is no idea about shipment.
I sent mail as well as filled up feedback. NO RESPONSE.
Also, I am calling Bangalore number for 3 days, Delhi and chennai numbers as NO ONE IS PICKING UP.

There must be a website for these type of companies to show them as 'Consumer's Black listed companies'
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   Sachin Rodge 0 Votes
This is the worst courier company. I sent 3 packets of expensive chocolates from Gurgaon to Aurangabad. After one month of continuous follow-up, only 1 packet got delivered. No one responds on customer care phone and I think they check email only once a month. Pathetic company !

Medical Identity Robbers