logo

Ross Dress For Less
Dont EVER work here!!!
3. (0 mins ago)
Direct General Auto Insurance
customer dis satisfied of insurance coverage not legit
4. (9 mins ago)
Fox TV Sports
Score box off the screen
5. (11 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bidwiz Complaints & Reviews - Scam!

Bidwiz Contacts & Informations

Bidwiz

Posted:    Ickle

Scam!

Won 2 items from this online bidding site 3 months ago, and still waiting to receive the items. They claim 30 working days for goods to arrive. Have emailed and phoned customer services to no avail. Everything gets ignored
Comments United Kingdom Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2010 by   Ickle 0 Votes
 24th of Sep, 2011 by   Kenny Tran 0 Votes
I have exactly the same situation. Just want to warn you all that Bidwiz is exactly a fraud. I won an iPad2 3 months ago and there is not a single clue about my winning item. All that I received is just excuses, apologies and promises. Threw away 200 GBP stupidly for this asshole. So take my advice: do not spend a single pence for this auction site, never!
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   Kenny Tran 0 Votes
I also reported this auction site as a fraud to the responsible authority. Anyone who is the victim of Bidwiz please report to http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/ to make them pay the price.
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   ccsssy 0 Votes
wow glad I read this, I nearly spent 50 quid, then decided to cuheck it out first
 21st of Feb, 2012 by   Chilali 0 Votes
I was gonna bid in for the iPhone 4s thanks guys
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Enrique658 0 Votes
I also won 3 items 3 months ago and still waiting, BIDWIZ SPAIN.
 29th of May, 2012 by   Chrisbrn 0 Votes
This service is a rip off, not recommended. Over charged me, then stated there is a subscription charge plus cost of bids and you often not win anything and therefore no product. You are not guarented to get anything. I spent £28 then got charged another £59.99 subscription, won no product either. That is a lot of money wasted. I had complained about this and had an email back telling me to read T & C's. Strangely enough, the T&C's had just ben updated prior to sending me the info to cover themselves. If you wn a product, you buy at that price plus the subscription and bids. Can cost you far more than buying in shops. Totally avoid.
 15th of Nov, 2012 by   sim639 0 Votes
I tried to get my password confirmed and was told to check my email. I am stillwaiting.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by   folon27 0 Votes
Con Artists.This is a con.Bidwiz is a con.So don't fall for it.
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   raybo1949 0 Votes
The subscription charge is such a scam you do not even have to tick the box to get charge it. Still trying to get my £179.97 back.
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   surrindermaker 0 Votes
I thank all of you for putting this page. all of you have saved from this fraud. by reading your comments i have not lost anything.Thank to all of you.
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   raybo1949 0 Votes
I have now spoken to the fraud squad part of my bank and they have looked at the terms and conditions they say the subscription charge should not be hidden in them and should be up front. I am hoping to get my money back as BidWiz are not within there terms and conditions as they did not send me the free gift they promise to do when you sign up. So they have broken there own contract.
 27th of May, 2013 by   FCA 0 Votes
Bidwiz is a scam stay far away from it
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   macaaaney25 0 Votes
Thank all for posting this comments, its easier for them to take money off people when you ask for refund you have go through this and that bidwiz is fool crap.I will never recommend to anyone
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   macaaaney25 0 Votes
So disappointed I wish I didn't see this webpage as soon as I sow it. Was scam I ask for refund, no response and when I got one they make it hard to get my money back anyway I will never recommend to anyone I know. Bidwiz Big scam
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   Anger bidder 0 Votes
I am also one of the victim, I spend more than hundred pounds to bid the ipod, but didn't win, that's fine as I cannot complaint about this if I didn't win the bid. But one month later, I found that they charge me £59.99 for monthly membership fee. I ask for the refund, and they said I have used the bonus bid so there is no refund. I ask them to closed the account in September, but they still charge me £28 in 13.10. That's was robbery. I contact the consumer advice bureau, but they said if the term & condition has said so, there will be unlikely to get the refund. Also, I purchase my bid via paypal and appear twice payment on my bank statement, one to paypal and one directly to bidwiz, they charge me twice for one purchase, I ask for the refund but they just ignore it. Everyone please stay away from bidwiz, it is robber.
 21st of Feb, 2014 by   Fran Westwood 0 Votes
AVOID BIDWIZ! If only I had read this before I got suckered by BidWiz for £150 thinking I was going to be able to get my Christmas presents. I immediately saw that it was impossible to find any items to bid on as they were all already bid to the maximum amount so I asked for a refund and after a wasted phonecall that dialled off after 45 minutes and 2 emails they sent a refund form which I sent back and BidWiz said they were processing and I had to wait 7-14 working days. Well Christmas passed and following illness I eventually thought I chase them up this week as there had been no refund. I emailed them and they have responded to my email and put £100 back into my Paypal which I do not accept as I want the full ammount refunded as I told them within 1 hour of opening the BidWiz account and well within the 7 day cooling off period. If anyone has the clout to make a case against BidWiz count me in please?
 23rd of Feb, 2014 by   jahes 0 Votes
How did yu get yur money back i jUst sPended 20 pounds for no reason and didnt wiN nothing how do yu get yur money back plz tell me
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   Uma Sarin 0 Votes
For how long will Bidwiz be taking 60 bucks from me monthly? I hope it's not forever.
 20th of Mar, 2014 by   SueCatalunya 0 Votes
Thank you all for making it clear that we should stay away from this site. I hope you all get your money back. I do not know if any of you paid with Paypal, but if you did, you can report a problem to them. I think you are supposed to do this in the first 45 days but if this is a widespread scam perhaps they would be willing to help. Good luck.

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital