logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
go free credit. copm
not free, i was charged a dollar
2. (0 mins ago)
alert

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews - Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Bethea Jenner

Posted:    caroline massey

Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner
United Kingdom
Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon send out fake astrology predictions and pretend to be psychics. They give people false hope, take their credit card details then keep taking money out of their accounts. It's unfair and immoral.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Feb, 2008 by   sheila 0 Votes
Does anyone know how to get a refund from Bethea Jenner? I bought a necklace from her which I purchased at full price. Next thing you know they had sent another email stating that they were going to charge me for a second payment. Bye the way, the necklace I purchased started to tarnish within the first week I had it. They had requested me to send it back and will give me a replacement. It's been a month and I still haven't received it. Can anyone advise me on what I should do?
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Jo 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner is well known for these scams. She lives in London so you could write to her there. Her address is on the website ripoffrevenge.com or badbusinessbureau. There are a variety of addresses listed there, some of them in the US but she is based in North London and works from there. If you look at all the complaints listed (there are quite a few) I noticed one of the did have her correct address but I dont remember it right now.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by   Andy 0 Votes
I truly feel bad for folks who fall for this type of garbage such as Bethea Jenner and the like; offering people futile hope like astrology and psychic readings; how patently absurd. Its truly ashame that people can't trust in the God of all creation; instead they have to vest their trust in cheap counterfeits psychics and mediums. I do feel bad for folks who get involved in these things, but quite frankly, its their own faults for investing money in such nonsense.

If folks truly want results that work; they should try picking up a Bible sometime and heartfully calling out to the Lord of all creation. They might be pleasantly surprised at a the astounding results!
 5th of Mar, 2008 by   Charmed 0 Votes
Keep away from these 2 vampires! At least you got something, Sheila. After being told the amulet was on the way, I am still waiting for it after 4 weeks. They had the cheek to charge me for the first installment. They ignored my email when I told them I have not received the goods. This has happened to someone else who has also taken the trouble to report it on the Web.
I have immediately rung my bank to cancel my credit card to avoid further ripoffs from them. I think that is all you can do apart from reporting them on this site.
I shall be contacting their payment agent and notify them of the scam.
Lesson1: google name/company before dealing. Buy only from e-Bay or proven sources.
Lesson2: be afraid, very afraid,when strangers address you like you are their long-time best friend.
 18th of Mar, 2008 by   Leslie 0 Votes
I just wanted to say thanks to the others who have given warning about Bethea and Rochelle. It prevented me from spending any more $ on something. Like another person suggests, rely on God, or use your own personal subconscious power... I think the two are inter-linked, and you don't have to pay anyone any money to use them.
 21st of Mar, 2008 by   Jeana 0 Votes
I just received an e-mail from these two frauds. I was about to buy the Golden Key Guide until I googled their names and realized they were fake. The vision they claimed to have for me seemed so real. I almost cried when reading it because it felt like they were speaking to all my problems I have in life. I am going through a difficult time right now, so I guess I am more gullible to things like this. I am thankful I had the feeling to do some research before I gave them my credit card number. I was very close to getting screwed out of my money.
 7th of Apr, 2008 by   Rachel 0 Votes
I am also in the same gullible boat. I ordered a couple of things from them, 2 books, which i did not get ripped off for, and the a necklace. The first time i ordered the necklace, I did not receive it. i let her know. I then received it a month later being charged in full. Then, about a few weeks later, i get charged again, then again, then again. I let her know the what was going on, trying to compromise with her...that didn't work. She kept avoiding my complaints and suggestions all together, and then the last thing that she wrote to me was, "Oh, i'm glad that your enjoying your jade dragon pendant, you will be billed a second time. " AHH THIS FRAUD CHARLATAN IS SO FRUSTRATING! Is there anyway that I can change my information around with my credit card without canceling it out completely?
 3rd of May, 2008 by   Marilyn 0 Votes
I feel like a total fool. I just got a necklace from her recently and it is just a plain old necklace..there is no power in it at all..Now I here that if I try to send it back I still would not get my money back..She prys on the week and heavy hearted..most of us are going through some hard times and she knows that. Bethea Jenner is a fake and a phony and the world should know that ..please pass the word on to others so she can stop conning innoccent trouble hearted victims from having their money ripped away from them..But I know a man who can solve all money problems, take away heavy ladens, and burdens..He can be your doctor while you are sick, your lawyer in the courtroom...His name is Jesus..Just call him and trust him with all your heart and soul..he just want you to humble yourself and pray until something happen..Don't believe me? Try him.
 8th of May, 2008 by   cindy marsters 0 Votes
I do believe that this a ugly joke and we have been ripped off. I was fooled in to this game and feel a total jerk. I have not sent the money yet but now i know this is a scam i have change my mind. I am glad that i know the truth about this. I was glad i know all of this.
 13th of May, 2008 by   goawaystupidcrooks 0 Votes
Hi, I have been ripped off too. I have bought many items from them, hoping that my life would turn better, but of course not. I started to suspect that they may be fraud when every month regualy they were withdrawing money from my bank account, despite me ordering most stuff full price. I thought I had done my four instalments on an item I had purchased, but they still kept charging my card. I have now demanded that I will return everything to them and they pay me back. They still tried to make up my mind by saying: " sorry things didn't go too well for you as instructed, but you have to be patient and good things will come" I am the last person that deserves to pay for false promises. If they continue to charge my card, I will commence a fraud investigation with my bank. I heard from the comments above that they are already under investigation from the UK Police. It will be very easy for me to apporoach my bank regarding this, as they already are "known" for fraud. Please you all don't pay for things you are not sure of. I know that you all are desperate for miracles to happen in your lives, like me but this is not the way to wish for miracles. Pray to God and your guardian Angel. You will get your miracles from GOD. God bless you all.
 15th of May, 2008 by   Meika 0 Votes
Hello all I am so glad I google them before I decide to make my purchase and now I am about to delete them from my e-mail Thanks Alot what a shame.
 16th of May, 2008 by   Jenny 0 Votes
A few months ago, I paid a private investigator to look into Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon. The address for Bethea Jenner is 122 Lyndhurst Road London N22 5AT. Her mobile phone number is 07719261225. He is still tracing Rochelle Gordon but she is believed to live in the New York area of the US. Watch this space for more information. If people want to take this information to the police in the UK they should do so as I am not living in Britain at the moment so cannot get on the case for a while. Good luck and let us all know how you get on. There is so much evidence of fraud that there should be no problem getting it resolved.
 28th of May, 2008 by   Yully 0 Votes
I want to inform all that I just won 2008 red toyota camry from credi max credit card 5 days ago. I am sending you this good news to thank Bethea for the wonderful luck she had shared with me.
 29th of May, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
So how come Bethea hasn't got a nice car? Surely she would have used the information to get the goodies for herself if she had 'special powers'. Please post the exact details of your winning ticket and the competition you claim to have won as evidence of your claims. Otherwise we might think it is Bethea and her chums posting here.
 30th of May, 2008 by   Freeda 0 Votes
Rochelle and Bethea, I really had to write to you today. At the beginning I didn't have too much confidence, but after I bought the 1st gift something happened. At the beginning I didn't think of you, but after I did. I went to a hcokey game and bought a few tickets at the entrance. During the third period the drawing of the tickets was made and I had the winning number. I won a $1000.00. A little bit later I thought about you and said to myself, of God that's Betha who is watching over me tonight.
 1st of Jun, 2008 by   James 0 Votes
Cynical fake testimonials from Bethea Jenner commending herself to others, posted from her internet site. A new law in the UK is being invoked to prevent this kind of scam. These people now have to advertise themselves as entertainers and admit that they don't have any special powers or insight.
 1st of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I received a spam email from Bethea Jenner recently which was odd as our paths crossed years ago. I looked her up on google and found this site. I particularly laughed at one of the so-called 'testimonials declaring that 'Bethea is watching over me'. These people definitely haven't met her! You wouldn't want her watching over you guys. She was horrible to me a few years ago when I had dealings with her before she got into this so-called psychic scam, when she worked as a PA at a clinic in London. She wasn't mean to me in a 'psychic' way, just in a nasty, intolerant way. She made me cry with her behaviour. She wasn't a very nice person. Anyone can set themselves up as a psychic, write some phoney testimonials and send spam mails to the whole planet. I might try it myself as it seems to be a money spinner.
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   shirley 0 Votes
Since ordering a bracelet from bethea jenner she has fraudulantly billed my credit card for bogus purchases that have added up to almost 400 dollars and it just keeps going. I am having to cancel my card to make it stop.
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   Thi 0 Votes
Thanks a lot for all these warnings. I'm about to get into the trouble myself. I would think it's a scam too since there is no return address, no clear instruction, their website looks very suspicious.
 10th of Jun, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
I was skeptical too, but I really love some of the products I've bought from Bethea. Admittedly I don't believe in the promises, but a lot of other people seem to believe in them. They work for those people, I guess. I was worried when I read about bank accounts being charged, but I've read her letters and they do state that for certain products you get one a month for x amount of months. That's why there are multiple charges. I always make sure I read her letters carefully. I really like my Archangel Michael medallion.

Black Friday Shopping and New Computer Scam