logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
2. (17 mins ago)
IC+Freeshipping.com
False billing
5. (22 mins ago)
luxola.com
Fake discount and misleading info on the website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Commercial Popcorn Maker

800 Ryan Road
Canada
Phone: 250-334-5913
RE: derek_tgc has sent a question about item #390196240149, that ended on May-17-10 12:02:59 PDT - 8 OZ COMMERCIAL STYLE HOT KETTLE MAKER POPCORN MACHINE‏
From: derek_tgc kryzanowski (derek_tgc@hotmail.com)
Sent: June 17, 2010 7:49:48 PM
To: bestchoiceproducts23@yahoo.com

The date is now June 17th, and I have still not yet received the parts that were missing from the original order. Despite this, today I went to use the popcorn maker and when I turned it on, the fuse blew. OK...no problem since it came with an extra fuse from the manufacturer, right??? However, once I replaced the fuse, the maker was only half as hot as it should be, and the popcorn took very long to pop and now does a poor job. This tells me that one of the heater elements is broken.

My original disappointment has now turned into utter contempt for the product and your company. Marketing this item as commercial grade is pathetic. The sub-standard craftmanship of this popcorn maker doesn't qualify as a residential grade item, never mind commercial.

I want to return the item to your company and expect a full refund on my credit card which I expect will include the additional $74 I had to pay for brokerage fees and additional shipping which was not mentioned in the original quote.

I will NEVER purchase another item from Bestchoiceproducts and am in the process of lodging a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Please advise how and where I am to return this item.

Derek Kryzanowski

Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:08:47 -0700
From: bestchoiceproducts23@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: derek_tgc has sent a question about item #390196240149, that ended on May-17-10 12:02:59 PDT - 8 OZ COMMERCIAL STYLE HOT KETTLE MAKER POPCORN MACHINE
To: derek_tgc@hotmail.com

Hello Derek,

We have been having a few issues with our phone system, I apologize that you have not received a call from me yet. However, this should be resolved shortly, I will be calling you as soon as I come in the office on Monday.

Thanks
Maciel
Best Choice

From: derek_tgc kryzanowski <derek_tgc@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 9:05:59 AM
Subject: RE: derek_tgc has sent a question about item #390196240149, that ended on May-17-10 12:02:59 PDT - 8 OZ COMMERCIAL STYLE HOT KETTLE MAKER POPCORN MACHINE

My telephone number is 250-871-8856. Me cell # is 250-218-2854. My office number is 250-334-5913.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Derek Kryzanowski

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:41:49 -0700
From: bestchoiceproducts23@yahoo.com
To: derek_tgc@hotmail.com

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Best Choice!

I am very sorry about all of the trouble with the order. If I may ask, is there a phone number where I may be able to reach you directly? Please advise at your convenience.

Thanks
Maciel
Best Choice

From: eBay Member: derek_tgc <member@ebay.com>
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2010 6:58:55 AM
Subject: derek_tgc has sent a question about item #390196240149, that ended on May-17-10 12:02:59 PDT - 8 OZ COMMERCIAL STYLE HOT KETTLE MAKER POPCORN MACHINE

eBay eBay sent this message to Best Choice (bestchoiceproducts).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear bestchoiceproducts,

I recently purchased an 8 oz popcorn maker through bestchoiceproducts and the entire experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

First, the shipping & handling charges appearing on my bill were deceiving. An additional $74 was added COD upon its arrival.

Second, the unit was missing one of the door pins and the stir rod attachment.

Thirdly, the bulb burnt out when I went to turn it on for the first time.

Finally, the owner's manual was obviously written by someone with basic English skills. It was VERY elementary with minimal information to assist me in the operation of the unit.

I would like BestBuy to ship me (at no charge to me) the items that were missing from the unit, and also provide me with their website address so I am able to post MY feedback regarding their products and delivery practises.

- derek_tgc

100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Dec-03-07 in Canada
Location: BC, Canada
Buyer email address: derek_tgc@hotmail.com
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.
Marketplace Safety Tip M

Best Choice Products

Comments Canada Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Best Choice Products complaints