logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
2. (2 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
3. (3 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
4. (6 mins ago)
themagicvine.com
The magic vine is fake
5. (8 mins ago)
Hotvoip.com
Money paid but not credited

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-02-23 by    sweindia

bad sevice

belhasa
United Arab Emirates
Hello everbody i am an indian am having indian license used more that 3 years experience drive in india..last one year am working in dubai..I applied light motor vehicle licence in belhasa al wasl branch..first they said only 30 classes and after that assestment test they made extra 10 classes..and in that road test they failed me purposly they failing again extra classes plus road test fees..one think am telling they are giving importance only for the money..evry body applying licence not for only entertainment some purpose is there..so kindly i am requesting that they should come to know our situation also..

Comments United Arab Emirates Car Driving Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2011 by   sweindia +1 Votes
This is one of the worst driving school in the world..they are giving importance only for the money...not giving respect also..For the money purposly they are doing fail in test..pls don't join in belhasa
 3rd of Jun, 2012 by   yesh273 +1 Votes
yes I agree, i have had the same experience.. they are sucking the blood out of poor workers who have left their country and family to work here.. these people are just trying to get as much money as possible, so that the locals can enjoy high pay scale just for doing nothing.. I have seen people being failed for no reason at all.. I wish I could throw a flame to these places..

please make sure when you apply for your license, have your initial road driving assessment done as soon as possible.. because if you take the test after your classes are finished these assholes will give you the best possible date which is minimum 1 week maximum 2 weeks after the assessment test even if you have passed... Since there is a gap in the middle, these motherfuckers will ask you to continue more paid classes until your final test date even though you have already finished your classes.. So they keep milking you until the very last penny left in your pocket.. This is when you are deep into their trap, since you have already paid hundred percent amount for the license, you cannot get out of the course so you endup paying more n more..

Please apply to any other school but Belhasa Driving Schools in dubai.. avoid them unless you want them to rob you..
 16th of Aug, 2012 by   Pratikk 0 Votes
I HATE BELHASA :@

I have paid money for the 8 classes after failing my 1st road test and now they are asking money for more 4 classes because I had my road test on the same day I had my class in the same timings, my instructor said its okay u go for road test and see Wht happens, but then my instructor lied, I went to belesa and spoke for my next date for road test, they said me u have to pay 240 dhs for 4 classes...I had already paid before and when I spoke to my instructor about this, he said me to wait at reception and then he dint come back to me because its his mistake that he dint inform me !
Seriously ppl, NEVER JOIN BELHASA ! (N)

EMail Scam Targets Bank Accounts