Bear411.com

Posted:

Stay away from these guys

Bear411.com
bear411.com
I attempted to re-join this site. I had a membership under a prior username and deleted it some years ago. I then received an e-mail enjoining me to go to GayDaddy.com (which is Bear411's way of saying you've been rejected for Bear411.) If you Google "Bear411 issues" there are quite a number of blogs and forums regarding the issues people have had with the owner of this site, with apparently arbitrary discriminatory policies regarding who gets to join or not join, and people having their profiles deleted without warning.

The owner according to the complaints is notorious for censoring e-mails, messages and chat sessions if there are any URL's posted regarding any other websites, particularly Bear-related sites.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

6th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hey there,

I'm not sure if you ever got your issue resolved or have decided to simply move on but I just wanted to let you know that I had the same issue last year. I still had time within my paid up membership and had decided to change my handle by deleting my old profile BEFORE getting my new one approved. Well, like you, I was rejected and referred to another site but I wasn't satisfied with that response so, after three emails to the owner, with my "Priority Access" code included in the last one, he finally went in and granted the request. You are right in that there is certainly discrimination which makes no sense to me because each "applicant" could end up being revenue for him. *shrugs*

I hope you found something instead that is good for you.

Cheers,