logo

bd nationwide lending

Posted: 2011-07-19 by    originalcin

customer service

bd nationwide lending
Bd nationwide lending is a farce. My husband and I applied for a loan. We were told by Jeff Morris that we had to get our own credit scores online from "Credco" so we went online and signed up for the service. told him our scores and my score was 5 points to low. Mr morris referred us to Lexington Law, he said they would help us get our scores up quickly. I called Lexington law and signed up for the service. waited 30 days and my score went up slightly but not because of anything directly related to Lexington Law. Had to pay another $60 to Score sense to find this out. Called Mr. Morris back and he sent my husband and I each 3 emails with differnet links to differnet credit score companies so that we could get our scores again. I told him what our scores were and he said he would check with the underwritters and call me back. Since then I have left him many voice mails and emails. none were returned. We have wasted over $400 on his advice and he won't even return a call. Do not fall for this scam. They say they help people in debt with poor credit but all they do is waste money and time and offer no help in the end.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jul, 2011 by   intellex58 0 Votes
Seriously how stupid are you? If you go to a lending service and they can not even get your credit score without you giving it to them, that’s a red flag that should be smacking you in the face. Determine how much money you can piss away and at least give to a charity, money in the hands of a food bank is better than in your dumbass hands.

Fireworks and Kids Safety