logo

constant telemarketing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bayer HealthCare LLC, Antioch, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - 50.00 rebate not received

Bayer HealthCare LLC Contacts & Informations

Bayer HealthCare LLC

Posted: 2011-03-25 by    Betty Stallcup

50.00 rebate not received

Advantage Multi for Dogs
1613 Maple Timber Court
Antioch, Tennessee
I received a 4 page advertisement in the mail. It says get up to $50.00 back on your advantage multi for dogs purchase. I purchase two 6 packs of the same product for a full year of coverage for my dog. I send my receipt and the advantage box tops. Just as instructed. I mail to Advantage Multi $20/50 rebate (I sent 2 for the $50.00.
P O Box 410300 Dept AM11192, El Paso, Tx 88541-0300. I mailed February 3, 2011. I have not received my 50. yet. I have a friend who did the same and he has not received his 50. I have my receipt for the advantage and the paper they sent to me. I can make a picture of that if I need it.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2011 by   Melweb 0 Votes
has Bayer contacted or reinbursed you yet? Did you buy the Advantage from a VET or from a co. like Petmeds, petco, local co? Do you have to buy from a Vet's office? melweb2@verizon.net
 24th of May, 2011 by   Lynn/Coal 0 Votes
I have not recieved my rebate either, but I just noticed that I didn't include the box tops, which I am sending tonight. I needed the above address. I have always recieved the rebates from advantage, first time. Lynn
 30th of May, 2011 by   Elaine, Tennessee 0 Votes
I sent in my boxtops, receipt for the two boxes of Advantage Multi along with the form that I received in the mail on April 23, 2011. I have yet to receive the $50 rebate!...(May 30, 2011) Elaine, Tennessee
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   carol faulk 0 Votes
I also sent the requested info to receive $50 rebate a couple of months ago. Still waiting. I purchased the Advantage from our Vet. Carol, Florida
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   carol faulk 0 Votes
I also sent the requested info Advantage requested for a $50 rebate a couple of months age. Still waiting. I purchased the Advantage from my Vet. Carol, Florida
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   FurFairylover 0 Votes
I mail everything, box top, completed form, original receipt and send everything to the correct address. I called today since it has been well over 12 weeks since I mailed everything. The guy who answered verified my information in his computer and stated that they mailed a letter and everything back to me because they didn't have proof of purchase. This is a lie because I have copies of everything I mailed to them and I did not receive any letter from them stating any of this claim. My rebate was only for $20 and I have not received anything!!! Also he said I would have to mail copies and a letter to them again and wait 5 more weeks to receive my rebate. This is a bunch of bull and seems like a big scam to me!! I gues someone is stealing all of our rebate money and lying to us! I could have just went online and bought my Advantage for much cheaper that getting it from the vet, but the rebate seemed worth it. I was wrong for even believing this was real :(
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   polgriz 0 Votes
I have the same story for the $50 rebate. Called after 12 weeks and funny - they had no record of receiving my rebate. I had to send more copies to a different address and have to wait again. I want to contact someone at Bayer about this... this ALWAYS happens with rebates no matter who they're for. They just expect no one will send in their rebate... or if they do, that they won't keep copies of everything and will be SOL. Not this girl - I'll hound them until I get my rebate - even if it's $2.50!
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   Jennifer1972 0 Votes
I just received a letter of denial from the company that stated I hadn't included a sales receipt. I looked inside, and there it was! I just got off the phone with a representative who told me that my receipt had to be one that had the product name on it and the sales price. According to the letter I received, I have until July 3rd to mail in the information again to get the rebate. I spent so much money on this medicine for my dogs and should have received the $50 rebate! This is why I don't mess around with rebates usually. I'm not giving up though. I'm going to send in what they asked and see what happens. Jennifer, Altamonte Springs, Florida
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   polgriz 0 Votes
I've been messing with this since March when I first mailed it. i had to mail it again, and then they told me to go ahead and fax it to "special handling" at 763-477-7663. I don't understand why this wasn't given to me after they SAY they didn't receive it the first time... other than they hope we all just forget about it and they won't have to pay. I say bombard them with complaints! Either be a stand up company with integrity or don't even bother offering a rebate. I'm going to let my vet know about it and see if there's another brand to use.
 16th of Jul, 2011 by   aph29678 0 Votes
Can I get the phone number that you all called to contact them?

Thanks
 29th of Jul, 2011 by   4consumerrights 0 Votes
For those who have not received their rebate and keep being told that they have not received your rebate submission. You need to contact your veterinarian clinic and see if they have received the check and put a credit on your vet account. I kept being told that they had not received my submission after I sent it twice. I called the vet to tell them I was not getting my rebate from Bayer Advantage as per the form they gave me at the vet clinic. They said they had received the check from Bayer and credited my account with the $20.00 rebate. Or call the rebate number and give the zip code of the vet clinic to see if it is listed under that address. Good luck.
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   4consumerrights 0 Votes
More comments also listed under Advantage Multi
 6th of Aug, 2011 by   msshelly 0 Votes
I am so disappointed, frustrated, and angry over this rebate issue that I will never purchase this product again! I mailed my rebate the first week of March 2011 only to wait 12 weeks to receive a letter informing me that my proof of purchase bar codes were missing. I sent the boxes (minus the bar codes that were missing because I sent them the first time) the first week of June and have not heard anything further in regards to this rebate. My vet is as upset as I am because many of her customers are dealing with this rebate issue! I have always used Frontline but when my vet told me about the $50 rebate I decided to try it to save some money. Well the product isn't as good as Frontline and the customer service stinks!
 30th of Sep, 2011 by   brian0001 0 Votes
I'm also being cheated by Bayer. I mailed in the forms, heard nothing. I called and they said to fax the forms so I did that. A month later and nothing. I called again and they said to mail them again to a different address.
This is outright theft by Bayer. If I stole $20 from Bayer they'd put me in jail, but Bayer execs do it to all these people and they just get higher bonuses.
 3rd of Oct, 2011 by   RoscoeII 0 Votes
More same as above: mailed, 9 weeks and called, "not received", faxed, 10 weeks and called, received and "processing, " check to be mailed "in another week or two." Funny how 6-8 weeks has now been twelve. I will not use Bayer products for my dogs ever again, regardless of the suspposed money saved. I don't need the aggravation, and I don't like liars.
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   camar0rs 0 Votes
phone number on the rebate form no longer works!!! fail... so much for my $50 rebate now... been waiting since 4-1 :_(
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   Mychell 0 Votes
I mailed my $50 rebate in on May 31. I just bought a new pack of Advantage Multi and thought "you know, i don't think I ever received the rebate last time". So I called about it today. The number on my rebate form worked - 866-789-3189. So in my case it's been 19 weeks. I'm guessing they gave the same excuse for so long, they had to change it up, as I see a lot of you got the same bogus explanation a few months ago. I have an identical, dated copy of what I sent them.
Their explanation was that a check was mailed in June and they confirmed my address with me. Well, that's pretty funny, because I never received it. And they said they couldn't prove that it had been cashed. They said that another department would investigate it and call me back. They said if they could prove that it hadn't been deposited, they would stop payment on that check and issue me an new one. HELLO another 19 weeks of NO PROGRESS. Wow! I can't believe they're allowed to jerk us around like this. I sure would like the $50 i was promised. Otherwise it's way expensive.

866-789-3189 - customer service # on rebate form
763-477-7663 - fax # for the "Special Handling" department

if there's other helpful numbers, please let me know... like the special handling direct number.
Thanks and let me know if any of you were ever successful at getting your rebate.
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   Mychell 0 Votes
I think exactly the same as what someone said somewhere above...
they bank on us not following through, so they make it as difficult as possible. i'm curious to know if there is anyone that has ever received the actual rebate.

Mechanic Scams