logo

mann travel
rip off
4. (33 mins ago)
esmartsupply.com
No explanation why they didn’t get orders back
5. (41 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Bayada Nurses

Posted: 2011-02-26 by    murisaki

Hourly Office

Bayada Nurses
Be aware of these people; they talk a good game, but when it comes to the workings prepare to be "groomed in the Bayada Way". They institute an atsmospher of fear and insincerety among their employees. They attempted to brain-wash the employees to think their thoughts and talk their talk. They create a false atmosphere of team when actually fostering fear, back-stabbing and paranoia. The managers not only encourage and feed upon this, they offer no support to the employee who is trying to give their best in a clinically appropriate way, teaching the managers in very specific training modules how to "deal" with the ones who don't fit in. And whatever you do, DO NOT SIGN THEIR SEPERATION AGREEMENT!! This is Bayada's document that frees them from paying unemployment; yes, they have a training module about how to not have to pay what is due the employee. Bayada recently lost one court case for not paying field staff overtime, perhaps a good attorney should take a look at the rest of their documents. This is one scary kingdom to enter; BEWARE!!
Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2011 by   Mike Datrio 0 Votes
I took a home health aid course at Bayada, in TomsRiver, N.J. I am a certified Nursing Assistant. I only needed the last 2 days to get certified. They made me take the 3 week course, It was a scam to get 400.00 The teacher Ginger was making fun of a spanish girl in my class. Every time the girl left the room she made nasty comments about her. It got so bad that racial slurs were made. I had to ask the teacher to stop talking about her. I have never met a teacher as unprofessional as Ginger. I would never work or recommend any one to work out of the Tomsriver bayed nurses. Im calling a lawyer. I told the teacher(Ginger) that I have a learning disability. I asked her to repeat something and she lashed out at me, "I JUST SAID IT A MINUTE AGO!" I then had to tell her again in front of the whole class that I have ADD. I ended up in the bathroom crying. I found out later that Ginger was making fun of me for being slow.
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   john 0 Votes
No! Beware of the Stealth!!!
Cut and paste link: http://www.piggybankblog.com/2008/03/25/stealth/
My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   john 0 Votes
There is a lot more than that would separate you and I (lol), but I bet you a lot more people take me more serious than you might think. However, maybe not as serious as you take yourself (wink).
Just so you know, it might not be me you are always talking to. This is because my all my friends have access to my account to leave a response wherever you comment. We have a lot of work to do (wink)
Oh I am having a lot of fun. That is all that really matters though, right?
cut and paste link:
My name is John Wright AND THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   john +1 Votes
Yah, that is what BofA said (lol) I bet you that you are wrong though (lol) I would not be so confident, if I were you. However, I would never be you.
It is one of those things where my OCD comes in handy (wink).
I always love how you try to pass it off like you are just giving your opinion, while everyone attacks you. Well cry me a river (lol) As if you are the victim (lol) No mention of your insulting in your face language towards people. You call them fucking idiots and all sorts of names. However, I think you are a disgusting pig, who is about as crude as they come Stealth.
But I call you this bully:
My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
 31st of Dec, 2011 by   angelwingsnurse 0 Votes
I was hired and worked at Bayada hourly in Harrisburg Pa...it was the worst experience ever. They were unfriendly, always changing your assingments at the lat minute. The current director prances around the office in short skirts, tight shirts and spiked heels exuding attitude and unprofessionalism. There were 4 of us let go in 5 months all for different reasons by the director who this is her first and olny nursing job. The office staff is more worried about there daily fashion show then ther greastes assets the field staff!!! The current director really has no clue how to be a nurse let alone be a director. Stay away far away!!! The director keeps you in a constant state of fear and anxiety wondering if todays the day you get fired.
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by   Disgusted Gail 0 Votes
Bayada has made the last 2 years of life hell..unprofessional and untrained. Never any backup, and whoever said they talk the talk is right. They lied to me by omission for 2 years..told me that my husband who has a trach could not be left alone with a CNA..turns out that is their policy..not the law. Not asking CNA to do anything medical..just help with bathroom and food. They knew I could not get a job because they never had nursing backup if one called in..and did a lot. No one had the common decency to dispel their lie and tell me I could go to another agency. They knew I needed a job. Their commercials are downright lies..no compassion, lack of training, no backup, damage to my house and furniture..bunch of lazy employees! need more..I can go on with the nightmares. Only reason I stayed with them was because I did not want to make too many changes on my husband who had a bleed and is in a wheelchair. I pulled 38 hours of aides, 40 hours of nursing, and now I cannot take it anymore..the final 44 of nursing is gone as of today..what kind of a co. can lose that and not get it...spoke to director about problems in length..next time he called he did not even remember talking to me...guess he took it seriously. Did I mention the mold growing in my husbands breathing equipment because the nurse never cleaned it? how about the urine on bedroom rug when commode was knocked over? KEEP AWAY!
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   susan1964 0 Votes
A senior employee of the Bayada Asheville office had been recently inquiring about prescription medications and marijuana during a conference. Ms. Erin Tully had been bragging about the utilization of company funds to support her drug habits. I hope this isn't common practice and there are guidelines in place to remove people like this from positions that require decisions requiring the welfare and advocacy of Bayada's patients.
 16th of Aug, 2013 by   Ccpost17 0 Votes
My mother worked for these blokes in heels and regretted every minute of it. As an HHA they sent her all over the place to peoples homes and didnt care to compensate her for gas. She worked non stop with them for almost a month and in the end got a check for a measley $187.00 and change. It was pathetic, and finally she left to work for SeniorBridge. If you are an HHA, I advise you not to work here.

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes