BatteryCentury.com

Posted:

Company a scam, stole my money

BatteryCentury.com.
New York
Purchased an inverter from Batterycentury.com over a month ago and although I made numerous attempts to contact them regarding my order, they don't seem to exist. They charged my credit card via Paypal, I've contacted paypal and got NO response from them. I now have to file a claim with my credit card against these scam artists. Customer service does not exist at Batterycentury.com. They will take your money and you will have to stand the loss, as in my case. Please stay away from them if you want to keep your sanity and good health. What I would like to know is why paypal is involved with scam artists and why is it that they did not respond to my email? I will not stop here as I will take it as far as it can go. I have my records and I will continue to tell everyone about how this company in cahoots with paypal stole my money
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ordered a fan for a laptop on February 4th 2011.At that time they were celebrating Chinese New Year.
It did take a substantial amount of time to get to me (March 14). Still, I did get it. I did contact them and they replied politely ..
try: laptoppartworld@gmail.com

D. Jongeling
Baton Rouge US
 5th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
batterystyle.com and batterycentury.com are the same companies

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS !!!
They set me the wrong part. The part was falsely represented on their web site. I paid $25 extra for expedited shipping (3-5 days) and it took over 2 weeks to arrive. I got an RMA to return the misrepresented part and months later, after contacting them repeatedly, then they advice me that they will charge me $12 for shipping AND a %15 restocking fee. How can they do this? I already paid for shipping both ways AND they sent a different part than I ordered.
I have been waiting for the refund for over 6 months now and still have not received one, only emails explaining what they will charge me for me sending a partial refund.
 19th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered a replacement disc drive from these guys and when i received it, it was defective. So i followed their return policy and sent it back to them. when i tried to get a refund they claim to never have gotten the returned package even though usps said it was delivered back to them. now I am out $126.58 on a 60 dollar item. Batterycentury.com is a fake online company to steal peoples money. please to anyone reading this DO NOT order from these scam artist.

Contact Us